why do I not have a passwprd for whiskey media happy hour?:/

superlauth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By superlauth

why can't I as a paying member go and watch the happy hour. saw one post where one guy is saying that the password for justin.tv was in the article, but can't see any at this time, and got the email from justin.tv that the site has gone live... is there anything I'm missing or a mail i didn't get?  

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

It will show up on the video page close to when the video goes live. There is still an hour to go.

jasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By jasta

Don't start for an hour yet, be patient.

Elepaio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Elepaio

I'm trying to watch the archived Happy Hours, and keep getting the "Available to members only. Grab Access Now!" message.  I am a subscriber, and am logged in, according to the note at the top of the page, but when I try to click through or re-login, no success.  This happens using Firefox, Chrome, & Explorer - logged in, but can't watch the Happy Hours.   I searched around the forums, but nothing popped up - this was the closest topic I could find.  Anyone have any solutions?   

(details: Windows XP SP3, Oceanic/TimeWarner cable, and in Hawaii... if any of that matters)

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
@Elepaio: The account you're currently logged into doesn't have a subscription showing on it. Look at your avatar, it doesn't have a medal showing that you're a subscriber. Either you have more than one account and subscribed on the other one (which is always possible), or something went wrong during the subscription process, in which case you should email support@whiskeymedia.com for help.
Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Afroman269
@Elepaio: You don't look like a subscriber to me. You're lacking the medal.
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By CL60
@Elepaio said:
" I'm trying to watch the archived Happy Hours, and keep getting the "Available to members only. Grab Access Now!" message.  I am a subscriber, and am logged in, according to the note at the top of the page, but when I try to click through or re-login, no success.  This happens using Firefox, Chrome, & Explorer - logged in, but can't watch the Happy Hours.   I searched around the forums, but nothing popped up - this was the closest topic I could find.  Anyone have any solutions?     (details: Windows XP SP3, Oceanic/TimeWarner cable, and in Hawaii... if any of that matters) "
You're not a subscriber.
Elepaio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Elepaio

Actually I am a subscriber, and only have one account.  But I've had several problems with my account... I tried talking w/support last week, and they were nice but unable to solve the problem, and said I should try here.  With your guys help,  I'll circle back to them, and let them know my account is not registering as... registered with the site, and see if I can make any progress.  Thanks for the tip.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#9  Edited By LordAndrew

You are not listed as a subscriber, so what are we to do? What was it that they thought we could help with? If we knew, maybe we could do something, but I don't know what we're supposed to be able to do for you. :/

Elepaio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Elepaio

Support fixed my account this morning.  Things look like they are working smoothly. 
mahalo.