jagerxbomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jagerxbomb  Online

PLEASE?

Is this an indie thing where they don't have the resources or something? I have to spend the night at work every 5 days, and my Switch is all I have then. It's the perfect time to play it for me.

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would imagine its coming there eventually, they may just have to work on each version one at atime. It just came out on gamepass for xbox, so I would hope its coming to switch soon.

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bigsocrates

My guess is that Xbox paid for it to be on Gamepass and Microsoft either paid for or helped with the port. They may also have paid for an exclusivity window. It will almost certainly get to Switch eventually.

Meanwhile there are so many games on Switch there has to be something cool you haven't played yet. It's an absolutely bonkers platform in terms of what's available. Just so much.

DrSunchips

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt it would run it honestly. When things get really crazy my steam deck has dipped to the low teens fps.

mellotronrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i've heard the game can be resource intensive- if that's the case (while not impossible) a switch port might take significant effort.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah when this game really pops up it's extremely busy and was kind of a problem throughout early access as well so a Switch port will take a little extra work I think.