Alias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alias
No Caption Provided

I've been looking into the development of Wii Sports recently for a project and came across this review which I thought was pretty funny to look back on.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By rorie

It's weird; I enjoyed playing Wii Tennis a bit with friends but as a whole I can't say I remember that game super fondly? Saying Mario Party is better than Wii Sports is a bit of a stretch though.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ShaggE

@rorie: Right, like everyone loved bowling, and tennis was pretty solid, but I never hear anyone say "Man, Wii Sports baseball was my jam" or whatever.

And of course Mario Party is the crowning achievement of the games medium that all other games strive to grovel at the feet of, so there's that as well...

Rejizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I like Wii Sports and had a good time with it, but if it wasn't a pack in then I think it, and the Wii as a whole, wouldn't be remembered so fondly. Kind of an opposite 1-2-Switch situation.

hansberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I generally remember the Golf with some nostalgia tinted glasses, since I quickly recognized that the holes were all from NES Golf. Seems like Golf for the NES just keeps popping up from time to time considering the Golf (Flog) emulator that was in the Switch for a time.

Bowling was always fun.

So, sure, if it wasn't a pack in I probably wouldn't have bothered, but it was still a good time.

FrodoBaggins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say the review checks out. Always did use to like GamesTM.