Will the t-shirts be available for a while?

mythus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By mythus

I couldn't mash the gold subscription button just yet.   I'm the poor full time student with no employment living off loans.  Since I couldn't just spend 50$ so casually; I was wondering if the t-shirts will be around for awhile? This will be my last semester in grad school and will start interviewing soon, but I need some time before I can give you your well deserves!  In the meantime, I got the monthly setup.

Leptok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Leptok

Yeah I'm in the same boat, I'd like to upgrade but I won't have a lump sum to spend for a while.

isbecome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By isbecome

I am in a similar boat. I am hoping I can still get a t-shirt if I switch to yearly in the next month or two.    

Johnny5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Johnny5

So far I have heard that people who annual sub next month also get a shirt (unconfirmed), maybe they'll do it for the rest of this year who knows.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
@Johnny5 said:
" So far I have heard that people who annual sub next month also get a shirt (unconfirmed), maybe they'll do it for the rest of this year who knows. "
If you are talking about the shipping that shows on the account. That is a bug. They are only charged 5 dollars.  

I am sure they have the shirts made when the sub is made. I do not think they just have them laying around in limited amounts. 
Grissefar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Grissefar

Same. Matt K said in the chat that they would have T-shirts for people signing up later too.

lord_ozma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lord_ozma

I believe one of the staffers mentioned yesterday that the shirts are going to be a permanent item. So...no worries of being late to the party essentially.

Carlos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Carlos

I want some pants too :(