Will the Xbox One be better than Playstation 4?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rayderzet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rayderzet

What do you guys think? which one is better (controlller, games, features)

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

Give it an eight year lifecycle, sure it'll be better. I like the big curve XONE controller she got..

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By TruthTellah

@rayderzet: The forum rules are against "console wars" stuff like this, and we really don't need more of it around here. Our guesses regarding what console will be better have nothing to do with the eventual outcome; so, arguing over it is meaningless. None of us know for a fact which will truly be better, offer the best games, and have the biggest success. We can guess, but even once they're out, the answer will be debated.

Please don't bait people into unnecessary console arguments.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

PS4 got that blue lighting in the middle of the controller, and overall the better package, his codename is zues...

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rayderzet: The forum rules are against "console wars" stuff like this, and we really don't need more of it around here. Our guesses regarding what console will be better have nothing to do with the eventual outcome; so, arguing over it is meaningless. None of us know for a fact which will truly be better, offer the best games, and have the biggest success. We can guess, but even once they're out, the answer will be debated.

You should become a mod...

Rayderzet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Console wars? wtf, I just made a simple question about which one do YOU think is the better, just leave your opinion

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truthtellah said:

Console wars? wtf, I just made a simple question about which one do YOU think is the better, just leave your opinion

The mods on this site don't like people making these types of threads, reason why is because it leads to alot of arguing.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truthtellah said:

You should become a mod...

No way!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb7j9v0NMB1ro8cnpo1_500.gif

I'm sure they have enough mods already. If they needed more, they'd ask.

Rayderzet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rayderzet said:

@truthtellah said:

The mods on this site don't like people making these types of threads, reason why is because it leads to alot of arguing.

Then, don't reply to the fcking thread, whats the problem? Does everything has to end in a battle or something?

joshwent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By joshwent

I'm all for the black shiny but kinda matte on part of it one. With the cool controller. And all those rad exclusives.

Obvious Epic Win.

(can I flag threads like this yet?)

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TruthTellah

@truthtellah said:

Even if it wasn't your intent, the Giant Bomb forums have had issues with "Which one is/will be better??" threads devolving into bad arguing. It's not worth the fuss. I hope that makes sense. :)

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@falserelic said:

@rayderzet said:

@truthtellah said:

Then, don't reply to the fcking thread, whats the problem? Does everything has to end in a battle or something?

unfortunately yeah..

Rayderzet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rayderzet

ok, so should I close this thread or what?

Verendus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Verendus

When it comes to discussing next gen consoles, people can't handle opinions.

joshwent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@rayderzet: Before you create a thread, check the forums to see if similar topics have already been discussed. The problem as others have said is that really general "which is better" threads are already not great, but also we've been over both of these consoles ad nauseum at this point. If there's something specific about any console that you wanna discuss, do it! But purely "this vs. that... who wins?!" threads are generally a waste of time.

You shouldn't be discouraged from making threads. Just try to make ones that could spark interesting and specific conversations.

Rayderzet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshwent said:

@rayderzet: Before you create a thread, check the forums to see if similar topics have already been discussed. The problem as others have said is that really general "which is better" threads are already not great, but also we've been over both of these consoles ad nauseum at this point. If there's something specific about any console that you wanna discuss, do it! But purely "this vs. that... who wins?!" threads are generally a waste of time.

You shouldn't be discouraged from making threads. Just try to make ones that could spark interesting and specific conversations.

Okay, I just wanted to know the opinions from people..

how do I close this thread?

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TruthTellah

@rayderzet: Click the Contact the Moderators "Click Here" on the right side of this post and just let them know that you would like it closed.