WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Moose Goes To The Zoo

SuperMooseman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SuperMooseman

Hey guys, I've got a real treat for you today. After being dropped by Microsoft to appear in their press conference over two members of The Beatles, I decided to leave the announcement I've been bursting to tell everyone until after E3 when the dust has settled. With that, I am proud to announce my venture into the games developing industry with my first adventure title...

MOOSEMAN GOES TO THE ZOO

Chilling in my crib
Chilling in my crib
I hope this to be the first in my 'goes to' series, but let us first concentrate on the present. Zoo will be a five-part episodic series, and is in joint development with Telltale Games. Only the first two episode titles have been revealed so far - 'The Sleeping Lair' and 'Prince of Time'. The first episode sees me mostly hanging in my crib, and is the base episode which invests the most time in getting to know the characters. Here is a near-finished screenshot from that.

As you can see, I have two people on my shirt. These people are what are known as Voodoo Masters, and in the overall season arch story, these are the two I set out to defeat. They are on my t-shirt so that everytime I look in the mirror they know they are in the corner of my eye. The picture also shows an exclusive preview of my lair, of which I have my arm up agaisnt to show my authority. I really think the players are going to have a blast in the exploration in there.

Episode two puts a swing on things and sees me travelling through time using my pocket watch. I end up in the American West, and as you can see from this in-game screenshot, amazing detail has been put into it. I would like to comment briefly on our graphics engine, programmed exclusively for my series and named the M00S3 ENGINE. It is a revolutionary graphics system that I really think will change the face of gaming.

Travelling back in time
Travelling back in time
Pricing is still very much in talking at the moment, but I can absolutely promise you it will not cost any less than $599 for the whole series. We believe that we must take risks (low prices) to reap the rewards (sales). The game will also come fully packed in with SecuROM. I am not too sure what this is, but my advisers tell me it will allow the game to be as open as possible and allow for easy installation to many systems. Which reminds me, I should mention this is a PC title only.

I hope you are all looking forward to experiencing my game as much as I am. It's been a blast developing - and still is! - and I hope to see your purchase on the unconfirmed release date in 2009.
Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By Dalai

Will it have moral choices and new game plus?

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By RandomHero666

I'll be buying this, just as long as you don't release expensive moose armour as DLC

Ravey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Ravey

You're clear like glass I can see right through! Telltale don't use original IP, you should know that Moose!

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Systech

Any chance of Bullwinkle showing up as a minor character?

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By jakob187

YAY!  ROOTKITZ 4 MUH CUHMPOOTR!!!

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By natetodamax

Sold.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By jakob187

Far too many BoG avatars floating around.  Keeps making me miss him more, you fuckstains!

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By RandomHero666
@jakob187 said:
" Far too many BoG avatars floating around.  Keeps making me miss him more, you fuckstains! "
Fine, you Master Furkstairn, ill edit mine like some have done.
<3 of the no homo degree

*Edit*- 6 minutes, one google image and little to no skill.. done
StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By StarFoxA

Will there be a Mac version?

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11  Edited By crunchUK

do we get a dog following us? and then does a baad baad magician shoot it? plzplzplpzlpzlplz

thordain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By thordain

I dunno, what can Moose Goes To The Zoo do for me?

mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#13  Edited By mracoon

This a Day 1 game. I'm hoping the pre-order bonus is good though.

Johnny5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Johnny5
@Ravey said:
" You're clear like glass I can see right through! Telltale don't use original IP, you should know that Moose! "
psst live action television series in the works ;D