Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mugugipan

Alan Wake
really bad in almost every catagory
story - bad (silent hill)
gameplay - bad (non existent)
graphics - horrendous (5 steps backwards)

Halo Reach
Bungie is the biggest most retarted teasers ever

Nintendo Pulse thing
wow, just wow

Avatar image for agnogenic_delete
Agnogenic_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Agnogenic_delete

Two out of your three I think are wrong. Care to guess?

asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By asurastrike
@mugugipan said:
" Alan Wakereally bad in almost every catagorystory - bad (silent hill)gameplay - bad (non existent)graphics - horrendous (5 steps backwards) Halo ReachBungie is the biggest most retarted teasers everNintendo Pulse thingwow, just wow "
I don't think they showed enough of Alan Wake to form a real opinion yet. And the Halo Reach teaser was just that, a teaser. The Nintendo finger thing was kind of dumb though.
TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By TomA

Somebody is a little negative.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By JJOR64

Best game was Pajama Party easily.

slinky6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By slinky6
@mugugipan said:
" Alan Wakereally bad in almost every catagorystory - bad (silent hill)gameplay - bad (non existent)graphics - horrendous (5 steps backwards) Halo ReachBungie is the biggest most retarted teasers everNintendo Pulse thingwow, just wow "
retarted?   Ha, ironic.   I don't understand how the teaser was retarded.   I'm not a Halo fan but that seemed like a pretty standard teaser.   As for Alan Wake you saw all of 3 minutes of it.   But with the Wii Vitality deal, yeah, that's just about as retarded as saying retarted instead of retarded.   Which is pretty god-damned retarded.
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By AhmadMetallic

Yeah that alan wake piece of crap seemed soooooooo cheesy "this is a great place to write a book! yay! /hunny! i thought we were on vacation! *rolls eyes* " and it felt like im watching gameplay of Silent Hill Homecoming..

plus, the dude is a WRITER .. how can he fight shit? at least Alex in Silent Hill Homecoming was a spec ops soldier..
choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By choffy21

If the Vitality Sensor was a game, I'd be that hands down. But, sense it's not, I'm going with Left 4 Dead 2. Everything I see or read about that game makes me hope to God that it is one giant joke. Seems more like something that should be included in the next The Orange Box (maybe The Purple Box!).

kraznor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By kraznor

I was kind of bummed out by Alan Wake as it basically looked like Alone in the Dark with somewhat better combat. After so many years in development, I expected more.

The Wii Vitality Sensor was mad stupid, but its the kind of stupid that is at least funny and bewildering.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TwoOneFive

Natal. 

Now hold up, i think it has a world of potential, and is totally a cool new idea.
But you asked worst game right? I'd say since it was, arguably, the biggest news of the show, the gaming they showed using it is stuck in my memory. Everytime I think, that was awesome. I think...Well...BAM!
But from what they showed, wow. i have zero interest in doing those "games". 
The little boy thing was just creepy and...i dunno, just even if its like super realistic, i will not be spending time with something like that. 
Also, pretending to hold a steering wheel? pretending to hold a drill? nah. Trying to use voice recognition when you're entire family is in the room?
Well...BAM!

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
@mugugipan said:
 Halo ReachBungie is the biggest most retarted teasers

Actually, that was a teaser in the most literal sense.
Hear the dialogue before hand.  People on the bungie boards are going crazy about it.  It's referencing Spartan IIIs...which would mean some weird things, connecting to ODST also with Dare and how she's supposely a half trained Spartan 3.  The teaser said equal to most teasers---> it's a prequel, based on reach, hundreds of spartans left, playing as blue team, huge warfare, you're going to die in the end, etc.  Definately only meaningful to those who already understand halo lore (sp?).  If you don't know it too well, you just can tell it's a prequel (from the beginning you know the end) and that it's showing a planet (it's reach- a military planet, not earth) being absolutely crushed by the covenant.

As for games that had a bad show and looked meh during the conference--- Halo: ODST.  It looked like a linear shooter, much more than regular halo, which is okay,  but you know, we heard things about it being open world and whatnot.  Granted, when they showed it later at ign and gametrailers, my god, it looks awesome.  They just forced a linear route on an open world game, go figure.  In all though they should have shown off the flashback more as arming charges and that's it, essentially the very start of a mission?  Okay, that's just too little.  but then, I guess it'd be some spoilers.  Definately impressed overall after the conference though, day 1 buy easily.  And you know, something needs to be mentioned-- the rain looked so good on their stage.  My god.

-Also impressed by Conviction for pretty obvious reasons.  Disappointed by Alan Wake, wanted it to be something it wasn't. Didn't like Max Payne much, don't know why I expected different now.
Deathawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Deathawk

David Patterson's Woman's Murder Club. Really Nintendo? That's gonna be in your conference? Really?'