Would you buy a Forza 3 add-on if Turn10 would make one?

Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Bouke

I was just thinking to myself how it would be great if Turn10 makes an add-on, either on a disc (you can install, like the 2nd disc in Forza 3) or as DLC. It could cost up to 20 - 30 bucks and add a bunch of new tracks, and maybe 50 to 100 new cars. The tracks would be mixed in with the "older tracks" in the events list and in seasons play. Would any of you buy it? Would this splinter the community to much? What would be your ideal price point? I think it would be awesome, but realize it'll probably never happen.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By crunchUK

There's been monthly DLCs of all descriptionssince launch now. I personally want them to fix the PI system, since i'm tired of the AWD snotboxes being ridiculously fast for their class. Luckily for me, A-class RWD is amazing.

Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Bouke
@crunchUK:
I agree in that the DLC strategy of Turn10 has been great so far... although i would love to see some more tracks release, and it would be nice if you could race the new tracks in the eventslist. 

I have noticed that some of the awd cars i've build are a lot faster then other cars in the same class. I have fast AWD cars in the D, C and B classes with which i can make it into the top 1000 worldwide! Thats maybe not that impressive for you, but i'm pretty happy with that, also i like Skyline's, Lancers and Impreza's.