Xbox 360 Games Delisted

Avatar image for deactivated-64fa3964e291c
deactivated-64fa3964e291c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I just tried to buy Perfect Dark yesterday on the Xbox 360 and the purchase could not be completed. I asked Xbox support about this and it turns out this game is one of the dozens of games that are in the process of being delisted and dozens more are being removed soon. Far more than what was originally reported on the February document. Start buying them now if you can because it seems like the marketplace is going to be empty soon.

Topcyclist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@beyonderror: I own that game due to them giving it away i think. Are we still able to play it as in redownload it. Also, dont look forward to buying harddrives to store all my game collection once we cant download them anymore with the caveot that ill likely never go back to play them more than like an hour and spent so much for years of game with gold getting them. It was really free money for microsoft and people thinking omgosh they will ruin gaming, no one will buy games if you give them free...most of us didnt play a ton of the free games enough more than what you get in a good demo. it helped the industry by letting people try stuff they never would otherwise, without the nasty taste of a free to play mobile advertisement fest cheap game.

Perfect dark is also currently streamable on game pass...pay a dollar and beat it in a month.

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It's unfortunate that quite a lot of games do get delisted from digital stores especially licensing expiration on each particular property.

Ginormous76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I just tried to buy Perfect Dark yesterday on the Xbox 360 and the purchase could not be completed. I asked Xbox support about this and it turns out this game is one of the dozens of games that are in the process of being delisted and dozens more are being removed soon. Far more than what was originally reported on the February document. Start buying them now if you can because it seems like the marketplace is going to be empty soon.

Is Rare Replay still available? Perfect Dark is available on that.