Xbox 360 Help

oboe411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm not quite sure which topic this should go under, so I'll just ask here.

This question is for those who play XBOX 360.

So a friend of mine says that she has been able to see her friends on her list and see their activity with previous parties. The example is that if I have a friend, she can see who invited someone to the party, as long as she is in said party, and see previous parties and who were in the party that day. I believe she said she uses halo waypoint (yes we are playing halo 4)

Is this possible? Or am I dealing with a hacker. Please help! If this is confusing, please ask questions. I'm not really good at explaining this.

Shoey920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Shoey920

sorry, I'm too busy living in the future.

(real talk, I don't understand the question)

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I haven't used Halo Waypoint since it launched but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have a feature like that. When you say parties, I'm assuming you mean an Xbox Live party and not an in game Halo party, correct? If it's the former, then I would probably say she's doing some shady things.

Also, not to be mean to your friend but that sounds like a really creepy thing to do.

oboe411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By oboe411

Haha yeah they are just a little creepy. And as for the party I assume its halo party, since it was mentioned that she uses halo waypoint.