Xbox Live Clubs (Giant Bomb Official Classic)

skuski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 20

#1  Edited By skuski

Bombers,

What is the plan for the Giant Bomb Clubs on Xbox Live? It appears that @brad created a club (@jeff is an admin), but I am not sure if they are going to accept invite requests. It's named Giant Bomb Official Classic.

skuski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By skuski

Also, I tried to use the search function to find a forum on this topic to no avail. Apologies in advance if this has been discussed.

DharmaBum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By DharmaBum

They'll probably have to decide if they want to leave it open for anyone to join (like the Titanfall networks) or otherwise how they'll accept so many invite requests. @adosegnaro made an "Unofficial" club in the meantime that has been accepting invites.

I've made a club for Gears and for Halo that (as of now) require an invite. I figure if people know what Giant Bomb is they'll fine their way to the forums and post in the appropriate thread to verify they're a user here.

@sushix seems to be doing the same for GB Forza Race Night.

Notaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@dharmabum said:

They'll probably have to decide if they want to leave it open for anyone to join (like the Titanfall networks) or otherwise how they'll accept so many invite requests. @adosegnaro made an "Unofficial" club in the meantime that has been accepting invites.

I've made a club for Gears and for Halo that (as of now) require an invite. I figure if people know what Giant Bomb is they'll fine their way to the forums and post in the appropriate thread to verify they're a user here.

@sushix seems to be doing the same for GB Forza Race Night.

Seems to be the case, as that is exactly what I did. Lol. Thanks for the info.

skuski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks! I just requested an invite to Giant Bomb Halo

DharmaBum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@skuski: Gotcha duder. I guess we could use this thread for any other invites.