Xbox players post your xbox museum deets. Ps4 Only? Last time you played xbox?

Avatar image for sometingbanuble
sometingbanuble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 3

Most Played Game

Nhl 2015

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

Halo 5 Guardians

Bioshock Infinite (*shruggy shoulders*)

PUBG

PUBG

Final Fantasy XV

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

WulfBane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

It's certainly some interesting results looking back on my history. Ebbs & flows between Xbox, PS, PC, & Nintendo platforms over the years. And hey, lets see if you can spot when I went in hard on Gamepass and it's quest system!

• 2006 - Dead Rising - 1100 achievement points (?)
  • 2007 - Viva Piñata - 8495
  • 2008 - GTA IV - 3280
  • 2009 - Fallout 3 - 8890
  • 2010 - Deadly Premonition - 8325
  • 2011 - Mass Effect 2 - 2080
  • 2012 - Mass Effect 3 - 2080 (yes, really)
  • 2013 - Grand Theft Auto V - 2360
  • 2014 - Titanfall - 745
  • 2015 - Disney Fantasia Music Evolved - 825
  • 2016 - Titanfall 2 - 2650
  • 2017 - Slime Rancher - 150
  • 2018 - Red Dead Redemption 2 - 195
  • 2019 - The Outer Worlds - 2070 (10 points from my third 2080 year)
  • 2020 - Sea of Thieves - 19,978
  • 2021 - Crosscode - 23,450

91,903 total achievement points. I do kind of wonder what the #2 & #3 games were for some of those years.

Also some funny things it highlighted in the gallery.

"One of the multiplayer games you played" - Accurate I guess. I picked it up at a used bookstore and it still had the Sam Flynn skin code in there. It was some fun times playing for a weekend or two a few years after it's release and hearing families unaware that their Kinect mic was on. I even went easy and silently helped them out when I heard the kids complain that they were getting ganged up on at times.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ginormous76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

How do you see this museum?

Ginormous76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ginormous76

I found it. museum.xbox.com for those that are curious. How do you see every year though? I can only see 2017-2021.

• 1223 Titles Played
  • 8230 Achievements
  • 640 Rare Achievements
  • 187696 Gamerscore
  • First Live Sign On: 6/14/2017
  • Top 5 Most Played Games: Modern Warfare 2, Gears of War 3, Madden 20, Madden 25, Skyrim
monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Last game played on and Xbox console was the original 'fat' Xbox was likely either Playboys Mansion (which is still a great business sim, JMO) or Gear of War 2 on XB360. And, yeah, never got a XB One or Series X...you can make of that what you like.

Favorite game on Xbox ever = Full Spectrum Warrior. When I think if Xbox in its hay day, when they cared about games and gamers, is all about FSW and Gears.

peffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By peffy

I've never touched an Xbox, but I do have an "Xbox" account, because after I got Windows 10, I wanted to play Minesweeper & Solitaire and was devastated that they were not pre-installed. I looked on the .. Windows app store thing and found them there, but I had to make an "Xbox" account to get them. Jesus what miserable ad-ridden experiences those were. At some point, Solitaire just completely stopped working because the ads wouldn't load or something. Absolute trash. That's my Xbox story.

(I have since discovered browser-based solitaire and all is well!)

I found my gamertag (the name was auto-generated by Xbox).. it's weird how some Steam games and non-Steam non-Windows store games are there. Why...???? (yeah, I don't play on PC much)

Ginormous76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wulfbane: I can see my version of the most played games each year from 2017-2021 (like in your picture), but how did you see the other years?

WulfBane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@wulfbane: I can see my version of the most played games each year from 2017-2021 (like in your picture), but how did you see the other years?

To get ALL your years and the achievement points for those years, click/tap on the timeline bar at the bottom of the view. That will give sort of some relative timelines of Xbox in general (I noticed it points out the "Red Ring of Death" date), a Halo specific branch below when that started, and a timeline branch of your activity above when that starts.

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

No Caption Provided

Happy anniversay, Xbox.

jagerxbomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't get Xbox Live until the end of 2007 so my stats are all wrong

brian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By brian_

I lost my original account that has all my Xbox 360 stuff on it to the passing of time, but here's what I've got.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
KaneRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#13  Edited By KaneRobot

My top five most played were (in order):

Apex Legends

Halo 4

Halo 5

Rock Band 3

Titanfall 2

I've cut way back on Apex this year, but kind of impressive considering the game has been out less than 3 years.

My first game played on each console were all puzzle games for whatever reason. I'm sure Hexic HD was because it came pre-installed on the system

360: Hexic HD

X1: Peggle 2

Series X: Tetris Effect Connected

It said my first achievement ever was from the XBLA version of Street Fighter 2 HF, but that's definitely not correct because that game wasn't even out yet when I got the system.

Kind of sad I switched gamertags a year or so in since it says my first system was 360, when it was not. I bought an original Xbox at midnight launch and played on Live within the first month or two of it existing.

whitegreyblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

This really brought into stark focus the shit-show that has been 2020 & 2021 for me. I admit, I built a really beefy PC this year and have been doing most things on that, but it was a pretty lousy gaming year for me in terms of time and energy, versus years past.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

I hope Sony is working on something like this, I always enjoy these sorts of things. It's partially why I chose Spotify over other music and podcast streaming apps when my legacy OiNK account finally kicked the bucket on Redacted.

As for last time I touched an XBox? I had a friend that owned a 360 in the late 2000s and I must've touched one of those controllers at some point. Probably a Halo or FIFA? I really don't know, I've always been and weirdly known only Playstation/Nintendo people.

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@nodima: Sony has been sending out end of year recaps for the past few years.

I don't know if its because i changed my name on Xbox not to long ago when they offered a free name change, but its not letting me see any stats because i haven't played enough games. Which i can get, my main platform is PlayStation and im sure there are stretches of years that no games are on there. But i have had this account since early 360 days and had a few PC games linked to live in this account, which i assumed would be enough for some stats here and there. And the cool 3D world is nice, but i keep glitching though the ramp and cant progress properly. but overall this is a very cool way to show the history of Xbox.