• 66 results
indure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By indure

Buriedbornes takes a while to understand all the mechanics but is a surprisingly deep dungeon crawler with no money needed.

Magium is a choose your own adventure novel that is pretty great and quite long at this point.

Avatar image for valorianendymion
ValorianEndymion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 12

Right now I am playing mostly Granblue Fantasy, which to be fair, I am playing on the pc, but still. Also I do play a bit of Idolmaster Cinderella Girls.

John1912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By John1912

My current game of choice has been League of Legends for like eight years. :-/ Always my go back to when Im bored with another game. Has that fighting game replay value. New person, new match, new game. Each game is pretty unique. Somehow never got boring. Most the time. Game of highs and lows!

Avatar image for securityguruguy
SecurityGuruGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

happynoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fate/Grand Order

Honkai Impact 3

These two for me, plus Dungeon Maker and Azur Lane. The second one you collect world war 2 era battleships and recreate historical naval battles. Also all the ships are cute anime girls! I am a sucker for dumb gatcha games though.

jewunit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By jewunit

@rawkpartee said:

Shin Megami Tensei is really good, so is hearth stone.

I can't speak to Hearthstone, but Shin Megami Tensei has been great. The game has a ton of activities and it gives you enough resources to play around wherever you want. The story and characters are relatively bland (aside from anime Patrick Klepek), but the combat is enjoyable and snappy enough to off-set it.

No Caption Provided

My only big complaint is with the demon summoning system and its odds of getting higher level and/or unique demons. A few duplicates are to be expected, but even "special" summons seem to only yield demons from a small, specific group. It's not a deal-breaker though as demons can still be acquired through talking and fusion. I definitely recommend giving it a (devil) download.

norm9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was able to get a copy of Tiny Death Star (which was taken off the play store) and been playing that lately.

Also playing GTA: Chinatown Wars, but it controls terribly. Going to stick with it for now.

And forever and always playing Pixel Dungeon.

shinofkod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#66  Edited By shinofkod

Ding Dong XL is my current game of choice. Pretty much the perfect game when waiting for an appointment or whatever.