Your Favourite Lockdown 2020 Videos?

Leevz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Howdy everyone! During all of this I have been labelled an essential worker, meaning that I have been working my regular job most days and have been missing out on the cornucopia of content GB has been putting out. Whenever I look at the backlog of what I've missed I am truly overwhelmed, to that end I would like to know what some of your favourite Lockdown 2020 videos are so I can begin to make a dent.

Thanks!

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 75

#2 fisk0  Moderator

Minecraft, Astroneer and Sea Beasts have been highlights for me, I think. Rorie's Freespace stuff has been fun too, but I don't think all of the latter has been archived on the site.

I think there are a little of each series in the "Best of Giant Bomb" episodes, so maybe watch some of those, which are all less than 20 minutes, and then watch the full videos of whatever you find the most enjoyable in there.

Avatar image for deactivated-61f8244d70470
deactivated-61f8244d70470

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

The Super Mario Special videos. Everything else has been personally speaking, kind of forgettable.

theuprightman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Drumming, Trucking, Clue Crewing and the Modern Warfare stream with Dan has all been great. The Hotspot and Minecraft video from last week was also really cool. I don't think I actually understood Minecraft's appeal till I watched that video.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Jason's Streets of Rage retrospective. And Brad playing Mario.

Toxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Let's Minecraft Together is my favorite so far.