• 112 results
Avatar image for deactivated-60dda8699e35a
deactivated-60dda8699e35a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

World of Warcraft, easily. I think last I checked I had close to 200 days played. I've played it since launch, have been on and off for years and months at a time, but I always come back to it and keep adding to that damn timer.

pappafost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@babychoochoo: "It's so fucking grindy that there's literally an option to set your characters up (you controlled 3 characters at a time btw) and have them auto attack anything that came near them. Meanwhile, you could be off doing whatever else."

Haha. I assume this was invented by a rich oil man who wants us all to use more electricity, before he invented bitcoin mining.

Markus1395

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Final Fantasy Tactics is far and away my most played game. I calculated roughly how many hours I had put into it, and it was at least 1300. And that was a few years/play through ago. Which is crazy, because doing EVERYTHING in that game would probably take 100 hours MAXIMUM at a leisurely pace. But what can I say? It's my forever game.

Other games I've played a ton of but not sure they'd break 1k- Brigandine (PS1), Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Morrowind (Xbox and PC), Oblivion (Xbox 360 and PC), Mount & Blade: Warband (PC), Dragon's Dogma (Xbox 360 and PC), Final Fantasy IV (PS1, GBA and PSP), and Dragon Age: Origins (Xbox 360 and PC)

John1912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By John1912

1000? World of Warcraft easily...I actually hated seeing my time played...I mean who put that in? That had to cost them money?!?! Who wants to see how many hours you sunk into that fucking thing honestly. Like 25% of people should be...How many hours/days did I play this? I need help!!! What am I doing with my life! Quit after Burning Crusade though.

League of Legends is easily up there, maybe my most hours played, and my longest played game ever. After that maybe Ninja Gaiden for Xbox? I got really into that, and competed in the Master Ninja online Tourney. I did really well, placed something like 25-35th? in the World for first one. 40s-low 50s in second Tourney I think. I know with just original Ninja Gaiden not counting black I had like 240 hours, but even with both of those well shy of 1000..

Strangestories

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I played a lot of World of Warcraft between the ages of 11 and 16. That's the only game that I possibly broached 1000 hours with but I can't be sure since my characters were deleted a few years ago with that purge blizzard did.

Pokemon Sapphire is probably my second highest playtime. Couldn't even begin to guess how long I played that as a kid.

Highest playtime on a game within the past few years is probably Binding of Isaac Rebirth at like 200. I can't imagine playing a single game for 1000 hours again.

myniceicelife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

It might have been Civilization III, but I do know that I hit way over 1000 hours in Call of Duty United Offensive MP.

halodude442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Counter Strike Source and World of Warcraft easily. I think about 2500 in CSS and maybe 3000 in WoW. This was back when these games were in there respective primes. Lots of good memories from back then!

wollywoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably the only one is Hearthstone. I've played it practically every night since it came out. Although I am always doing something else while playing it, either reading stupid stuff on the Internet or listening to a podcast/audiobook or both. For some reason it's very relaxing to have both sides of my brain simultaneously tingling.

hott8bitaction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Binding of Issac: Rebirth. Between the Vita, PS4, and PC I have completed all achievements and 100%’ed all three save files on my PS4 game. A great podcast/waiting for data to process kind of game.

Avatar image for alwaysbebombing
alwaysbebombing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Sims series, mostly

Dilkington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My first was Counter Strike: Source, but have since cleared that mark (by a lot) in World of Warcraft and Space Engineers.

Avatar image for counterclockwork87
Counterclockwork87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know if I even have a 200 hour game!

sirgregmac81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably spent 1,000 plus hours on Ken Griffey Jr. presents MLB and Tecmo Super Bowl III: The Final Edition, a few hundred hours for each NCAA football game since '99, I can't count the amount of hours I've spent playing Age of Empires II, but by far the most I've played a game is Europa Universalis IV, according to steam I'm up to 4708 hours and I still attempt to conqueror the world on a near constant basis.

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

Well, I combined the time played for all of the games I have on Steam and it's under 1,000 hours. BOOM.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I played WoW regularly for about a decade and am now playing it again so it probably has to be that.

Avatar image for siroptimusprime
SirOptimusPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Diablo 2 definitely. I'm real glad that I had no way of clocking hours back then. I really don't need to know how much of my life is lost in Meph runs...