Your "to play" and "currently playing" lists.

• 69 results
Avatar image for awesomeusername
awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@hatking said:
@uitdetoekomst said:

PS3: Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando

It blows my mind whenever I see somebody playing some old ass game that I'm also currently in middle of. I erroneously skipped that entire series. It always interested me to some degree though, so I'm not sure why it's taken me this long to jump in. I bought the HD Collection a few weeks back and I wrapped up the first game in a couple nights.

I'm also working on Going Commando! I just realized how boring the levels where you're in your ship are. But I still love this game. I platinum'd the original and god was that game just ugh.

SomberOwl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'm surprised at how many people pay so many games at once.... I must beat one game at a time before I move on to the next. It's just how I play, I don't like juggling games.

Anyway I'm pretty bummed right now cause I really don't have anything to play. I just keep trying to get a high score on RESOGUN.

I really want to play Persona 4 and other PS Vita games and 3DS games but I just don't have the money for those to handhelds yet after the two new consoles and all the Christmas money I spent. Suuuucksss :(

Budwyzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Pokemon Black 2 is in my DS, on the shelf in front of my toilet. I'll probably be playing it all throughout 2014 as well.

Just started Saints Row: The Third

Trying to finish Skyrim. Haven't touched it in 2 months or so. Maybe 2014 will give me the strenght! Probably not though

Currently playing Forced with the Wife. Good game

- To Play -

• Dota 2 - HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA no
  • Starbound
  • Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition

Lots of LoL until HotS comes out. =D

thebarrylad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By thebarrylad

Currently Playing:

Remember Me and Metal Gear Rising. Both are PS+ acquisitions that I'm playing in something of a 2013 catch up session. Remember Me outright sucks, despite some fun ideas and I just cannot get into Rising at all. I don't feel it's very accommodating to people who don't typically play character action games regularly (me) and I find the settings to be dull and the story to be totally obnoxious. It's a shame because I enjoyed bits and pieces of it.

To play:

I'm waiting on a pal of mine to lend me Arkham Origins. Also downloading DmC from PS+ although my MGR experience makes me wonder if I'll bother.

Cybexx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Currently Playing:

Recently Finished:

To Play:

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatking said:
@uitdetoekomst said:

PS3: Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando

It blows my mind whenever I see somebody playing some old ass game that I'm also currently in middle of. I erroneously skipped that entire series. It always interested me to some degree though, so I'm not sure why it's taken me this long to jump in. I bought the HD Collection a few weeks back and I wrapped up the first game in a couple nights.

I'm also working on Going Commando! I just realized how boring the levels where you're in your ship are. But I still love this game. I platinum'd the original and god was that game just ugh.

Yeah, when I first found out there was some flying stuff I was pretty excited. I guess I was hoping for some Rogue Squadron nostalgia to come creeping up. But they all seem to be kind of wave based 'kill these dudes' missions. Neat at first, but get boring quick.

Too bad they didn't add co-op, having a team might have been fun.

michael_katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By michael_katarn

Playing:

-Dark souls

-Last of us

To play:

-Darksiders

-Mark of the ninja

-Gemini rue

-Guacamelee

-Fallout new Vegas

-Hitman absolution

-Pysconauts

-Proteus

-Journey

-The swapper

Poonz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Poonz

Playing:

Assassin's Creed 4

Legend of Zelda - Link Between Worlds

Super Mario 3D World

To Play:

Pokemon X

Bioshock Infinite

Tearaway

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I'm currently playing Super Mario 3d World, and Pokemon Y. I also have save files in Ni No Kuni and Shin Megami Tensei IV but I haven't played them in months.

Soon I'd like to get to Ni No Kuni, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Saints Row IV, maybe Assassins Creed IV, Guacamelee, and do some work on my game bucket list.

Zlimness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Currently Playing:

• Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (Almost done. Need to collect more uncharted chests and fragments)
  • Paper's Please
  • XCOM: Enemy Within
  • Ico

To Play:

• Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
  • Beyond: Two Souls
  • Shadow of the Colossus
thatdutchguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By thatdutchguy

I'm playing :

Okami HD (just started)

Deus Ex Human Revolution *(I'm not killing anyone,It's hard but fun)*

Dead Rising 2 Off the record *(Fucking love the game so far,it's more like the original)*

Yakuza 4

Deadly premonition Directors cut

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition

I tried playing Remember Me but....i don't like the fighting in that game.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76
deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Playing

• Skyrim

To Play

• Deux Ex HR
  • Just Cause 2 Multiplayer

gatehouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At the minute I'm taking advantage of Blockbuster's massive 'Oh crap we're done for' sale and grabbed a couple of games I always meant to play. Also, Games For Gold and the Xbox Live Sale let me fill in some XBLA holes.

Currently Playing -

• Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  • Trials Evolution
  • Dark Souls
  • Football Manager 2014

Game's Lined Up Next -

• Iron Brigade
  • Bulletstorm
  • Vanquish
  • DmC: Devil May Not Understand Capitalisation
  • Walking Dead Season 2
  • The Wolf Amongst Us
  • Sleepy Dawgs
brofaux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By brofaux

Currently playing, which is definitely xbox one heavy. In fact it's solely xbox one. Gotta validate that purchase:

• Assassin's Creed IV - Although I did just 100% the story and have no desire to play the online so I guess I'm done with it.

• Lego Marvel - A lot of fun but don't know how much longer I can put up with the horribly inconsistent saving and checkpoint system in the game. Playing on xbox one and I'm constantly losing progress every time I start up the game.

• Forza 5 - Been slowly making my way through the various circuits.

• Dead Rising 3 - Actually haven't started playing it yet but probably going to pop it in at some point today.

To play:

• Walking Dead Season 2

• Terraria - Did I miss the boat on this one?

• Beyond Good and Evil HD - picked this up in a sale and would really like to play through this gem again.

• GTA V - If this was two months ago it would've been in the currently playing section but I have since pushed it aside and really need to finish it, but if I'm honest I was starting to get a little bored with the story and overall mission structures.

• Last of Us - Played it when it first came out but stepped away from it for too long and found it difficult to jump back in. Probably will have to start from the beginning but the slog of the opening few hours has pushed me away.

• A Link Between Worlds - Don't own a 3DS but I'm strongly considering a purchase for this game alone. Haven't owned a Nintendo handheld since the original Gameboy days.

• Dark Souls - Very likely I'll boot this up again to build anticipation for the sequel.

• Saints 4 - GTA stopped this one dead in its tracks after I sinking a few hours into it, but since GTA isn't really doing it for me anymore maybe it's time to return to Steelport.

I'm sure there are many more games I'd like to and should be playing but that's it for now.

KittyVonDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By KittyVonDoom

Currently playing:

• Punch Out!! (Wii)
  • Cook Serve Delicious
  • Shadow Complex
  • Saints Row 4
  • Forza Horizon
  • Rock Band 3
  • Rocksmith 2014 Edition
  • Retro City Rampage
  • Battlefield 4 (PS4)
  • Resogun
  • Plants vs Zombies (XBL)
  • DJ Hero 2 (Wii)
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Charlie Murder
  • Trials HD
  • Viewtiful Joe
  • Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (PS2)
  • Burnout 3: Takedown (PS2)
  • Fez
  • Costume Quest
  • Hotline Miami
  • Batman Arkham City (Challenges mostly)
  • Bionic Commando: Rearmed
  • Outland
  • MK Kollection
  • 'Splosion Man
  • The Walking Dead Season 1
  • Torchlight (XBL)
  • Borderlands
  • Sleeping Dogs

Playing soon:

• The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2
  • Viva Pinata
  • Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition
  • God of War 2
  • Rayman Origins
  • Violett
  • Bastion
  • Superbrothers: S&S EP
  • Castlevania: SOTN
  • Spelunky
  • Warioware Smooth Moves
  • Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
  • Zelda LTTP (GBA)

On hiatus:

• Mass Effect 2
  • Dark Souls
  • GRID
  • FTL
  • Megaman 9
  • Rockstar Table Tennis
  • Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD (XBL)
  • Dragon Age: Origins

Also, Tetris.

Some of the active games are only being played for Achievements/completionist sake (Rock Band 3 wouldn't be on that list other than I have a BUNCH of DLC songs I feel obligated to play that I haven't touched since RB2). I could also create a sub-list of games I want to go back to, but considering the above that'd be PRETTY FREAKIN' SILLY :|

I think this list says something about my personality...

dionysis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm using a much needed vacation from work the last couple of weeks to catch up on a lot of games I didn't get a chance to play due to an extremely work schedule this year. I limited my lists to games that are out right now as I don't know which 2014 games are worth the time to play yet.

Currently Playing (within the past two weeks):

• Dead Rising 3 - This has turned out to be my favorite of the new console games. It's just solid fun in a game the feels complete and well fleshed out. It manages to be far more playable than previous Dead Rising games while still retaining the intensity and over the top absurdity.
  • Assassin's Creed 4 - It's beautiful and fun and manages to freshen up Assassin's Creed a bit. The open world parts remind me so strongly of Sid Meyer's Pirates and New Horizons that I would love to see a game like this that ditches the Assassin's Creed bits and just focuses on trading and piracy.
  • Forza 5 - I really enjoy the racing and the way the "drivatars" work, but I really hope Turn 10 gets a handle on the UI and micro-transaction foibles with an update.
  • Payday 2 - Some of the best co-op multiplayer I've ever played. I can't recommend playing solo at all though.
  • Splinter Cell Blacklist - Based on the first level, I think Ubi may have found an excellent combination of the excellent stealth play in the original and Chaos Theory and a reasonably intense shooting mechanic that reminds me of the Rainbow 6: Vegas terrorist hunts for when you fail out of stealth. If the rest of the game lives up to the first mission, this may be the best Splinter Cell yet (previously, I would have picked Chaos Theory).
  • GTA V - I've never been much of a GTA fan until this game. Rock Star really did an amazing job with this game.

Just Finished:

• Brothers - Wow. I want more games like this. The giants battlefield was jaw dropping.
  • Knack - While it's deeply flawed with some really poor checkpoints and an uninteresting story, the combat can be good lightweight fun and the graphics are easy on the eyes.
  • Killzone: Shadow Fall- I didn't finish the game (halfway through story mode and several hours of multiplayer), but I'm done totally done playing it. I'm just not enjoying it at all in either single or multi-player.
  • Peggle 2 - It's more Peggle. I haven't gotten all the objectives, but I've cleared all the levels at least once and will be very slowly working through objectives for a long time to come.
  • Ryse - It has some flaws and frustrating moments, but I had a pretty good time with it. The combat outside of the QTE's is a lot of fun and the QTE's never fail out so I wasn't as irritated with them as I would normally be.

Next up:

• Gone Home - I just started the game late last night and lost interest pretty quickly. I'm going to try again when I'm a little more awake and can follow the clues better.
  • Metro Last Light - I was really impressed by the first little bit that I tried out. I'm looking forward to getting further into it.
  • The Stanley Parable
  • Gunpoint
  • Hotline Miami
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Fallen Enchantress
  • Saints Row IV
  • Antichamber
  • Kerbal: Space Program

I'll be back:

• Witcher 2 - I want to play through it again before Witcher 3.
  • XCom: Enemy Within
librariangmr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 10

I just started playing through Dragon's Crown.

I spent some time last week redoing my Steam categories, putting everything into "Games To Play" and "Games Finished" sections. My "Games To Play" list/backlog is quite daunting.

Avatar image for secondpersonshooter
SecondPersonShooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just finished: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Actively Playing: Ghost Trick (ios)

Just Cause 2 (PS3)

Gunpoint (PC)

Next up

Tons, I've been trying to save money recently so I'm going deep into my backlog. Probably gonna start playing Yakuza 4, and maybe see past the first ending of Nier.

UitDeToekomst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@kittyvondoom: Good grief! How do you play that many games at once!?! More than about half a dozen and I get confused beyond all belief.