LimpingFish's Computo Obscurio Episode 2: FZ Senki Axis!

LimpingFish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Edited By LimpingFish

That's right! Computo Obscurio...Episode 2!

Developed by Wolf Team, FZ Senki Axis is an isometric, eight-way shooter, which was released for the Sharp X68000 home computer in January of 1990. Some Genesis aficionados may recognize it as " Final Zone", the name the (inferior!) Genesis port went under when it was released in the US later that same year.

In the video, I watch the full intro cinematic (all five minutes of it), and play through the games opening level. Badly.

This is not an easy game.

Remember to turn on Closed Captions for my commentary, and to watch the video in 480p full-screen mode.

Enjoy, and leave a comment if the mood takes you. :)

EDIT: Youtube seems to have added some minor video and audio artifacts that weren't present in this episode before I uploaded it. Hopefully it won't detract from your viewing.

LimpingFish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By LimpingFish

That's right! Computo Obscurio...Episode 2!

Developed by Wolf Team, FZ Senki Axis is an isometric, eight-way shooter, which was released for the Sharp X68000 home computer in January of 1990. Some Genesis aficionados may recognize it as " Final Zone", the name the (inferior!) Genesis port went under when it was released in the US later that same year.

In the video, I watch the full intro cinematic (all five minutes of it), and play through the games opening level. Badly.

This is not an easy game.

Remember to turn on Closed Captions for my commentary, and to watch the video in 480p full-screen mode.

Enjoy, and leave a comment if the mood takes you. :)

EDIT: Youtube seems to have added some minor video and audio artifacts that weren't present in this episode before I uploaded it. Hopefully it won't detract from your viewing.