AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

Edited By AgentJ
Post 1000!

Most of you know by now that I am the ultimate list whore. As such, I feel that I almost have a duty to create a character roster for the next Super Smash Bros, despite the fact that it may be 6 years down the road. Why am i adding this as a forum post as well as a blog? Because if there is a franchise or character that should obviously be added, I want to make sure that I dont miss them, so all of you need to let me know if some character is being forgotten. Every day, I will add a blog post including the characters from an entire franchise, complete with pictures, and perhaps a synopsis. Please respect that this is my list, and If there is a character I deem not worthy, then i will simply not add them. 

Part 1: Representative Franchises

Part 2: Mario Brothers

Part 3: The Legend of Zelda

Part 4: Metroid

Part 5: Starfox

Part 6: F-Zero

Falcon
Falcon
Synopsis: A defender of justice. A bane to evil-doers. And a pretty damn good racer. Captain Falcon has become almost a symbol of awesome nerd culture thanks to his doomsday finishing move, the Falcon Punch. His racer, the Blue Falcon, is famous thanks to the number of wins it has racked up.

Notable Appearances: F-Zero, F-Zero X, F-Zero GX. F-Zero AX, F-Zero Maximum Velocity

SSB4 Likelyhood: 10/10

Differences: I debated whether or not Black Shadow should be his own character up until the posting of this blog. I ended up deciding that he would be far too similar to Falcon. He would be slower, but would fill the same character slot. Blood Falcon would simply be a pallet swap.

Black Shadow
Black Shadow
Blood Falcon
Blood Falcon

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AgentJ
Post 1000!

Most of you know by now that I am the ultimate list whore. As such, I feel that I almost have a duty to create a character roster for the next Super Smash Bros, despite the fact that it may be 6 years down the road. Why am i adding this as a forum post as well as a blog? Because if there is a franchise or character that should obviously be added, I want to make sure that I dont miss them, so all of you need to let me know if some character is being forgotten. Every day, I will add a blog post including the characters from an entire franchise, complete with pictures, and perhaps a synopsis. Please respect that this is my list, and If there is a character I deem not worthy, then i will simply not add them. 

Part 1: Representative Franchises

Part 2: Mario Brothers

Part 3: The Legend of Zelda

Part 4: Metroid

Part 5: Starfox

Part 6: F-Zero

Falcon
Falcon
Synopsis: A defender of justice. A bane to evil-doers. And a pretty damn good racer. Captain Falcon has become almost a symbol of awesome nerd culture thanks to his doomsday finishing move, the Falcon Punch. His racer, the Blue Falcon, is famous thanks to the number of wins it has racked up.

Notable Appearances: F-Zero, F-Zero X, F-Zero GX. F-Zero AX, F-Zero Maximum Velocity

SSB4 Likelyhood: 10/10

Differences: I debated whether or not Black Shadow should be his own character up until the posting of this blog. I ended up deciding that he would be far too similar to Falcon. He would be slower, but would fill the same character slot. Blood Falcon would simply be a pallet swap.

Black Shadow
Black Shadow
Blood Falcon
Blood Falcon

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AgentJ

So, what nintendo series should I do next? Donkey Kong? Kirby? Pokemon?

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By Tireyo

What's strage to me is that C. Falcon is the most known character in F-Zero, and the only character from that game in S.S.B.B.  I think that Jody Summer should be a fighter, because there needs to be more women!  Since Pokemon has a cast of well known characters, it might be good for you to mention them sometime! :D 

-See you later!  I wanted to leave a comment before I go and take a break for a while and catch up on some work!

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AgentJ
Tireyo643 said:
"What's strage to me is that C. Falcon is the most known character in F-Zero, and the only character from that game in S.S.B.B.  I think that Jody Summer should be a fighter, because there needs to be more women!  Since Pokemon has a cast of well known characters, it might be good for you to mention them sometime! :D  -See you later!  I wanted to leave a comment before I go and take a break for a while and catch up on some work! "
You should go read part 1. it talks about all of the series that i'm going to do. I'm just asking about which one i'll do tomorrow. As for Jody, I'm on top of adding new lady characters, but Jody isn't important enough to be a fighter in SSB.
Godwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Godwind

How about some line up of third party characters you think would fit well.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AgentJ
Godwind said:
"How about some line up of third party characters you think would fit well."
All in good time my friend. I'm hitting up all of the first party characters first. 
gam3r3OOO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By gam3r3OOO
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AgentJ
gam3r3OOO said:
"Deathborn, Draq, Bio Rex, James McCloud, Mighty Gazelle, and Zoda (reminds me of Joker from Batman). But really there are many F-Zero characters that could make things more interesting.Heck, they have enough mean looking characters they could make an F-Zero Fighting game."
Trust me, i thought about a number of those characters, but since we havent really seen any of them out of the cockpit, none of them would be unique enough to make into an individual character.