Super Smash Brothers 4 Part 14: Kid Icarus

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

Edited By AgentJ

For the uninitiated this is how it works. Every weekday I'll be doing a blog on the characters that deserve a roster spot in Nintendos next character smackdown. The franchises from which I'll be taking characters can be found under the "Part 1" link. If I get good feedback, I may add or change representative characters. Characters can also be added as Assist Trophies. 

The Rules:

• No more than 4 characters per franchise (trust me, it's a hard rule to follow through with)
  • Characters have to be primarily video game characters.  (I want to add Colbert as much as you do)
  • Characters from Nintendo will go first, followed by characters from other companies
  • Characters must be major (I'm not adding Toad, or Sandshrew, or Lanky Kong. Whether a character is important enough is up to my own discression)

Part 1: Representative Franchises

Part 2: Mario Brothers

Part 3: The Legend of Zelda

Part 4: Metroid

Part 5: Starfox

Part 6: F-Zero

Part 7: Pokemon

Part 8: Kirby

Part 9: Donkey Kong

Part 10: Mother

Part 11: Fire Emblem

Part 12: Advance Wars

Part 13: Pikmin

Part 14: Kid Icarus

Pit
Pit
Synopsis: Pit is a young denizen of Angel Land, and the protector of Palutena. His enemy is Medusa, the Goddess of Darkness. He wields the "Sacred Bow of Palutena" in order to cut down Medusa's eggplant minions.

Notable Appearances: Kid Icarus, Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters

SSB4 Likelyhood: 9/10

Creature:

Eggplant Wizard
Eggplant Wizard

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AgentJ

For the uninitiated this is how it works. Every weekday I'll be doing a blog on the characters that deserve a roster spot in Nintendos next character smackdown. The franchises from which I'll be taking characters can be found under the "Part 1" link. If I get good feedback, I may add or change representative characters. Characters can also be added as Assist Trophies. 

The Rules:

• No more than 4 characters per franchise (trust me, it's a hard rule to follow through with)
  • Characters have to be primarily video game characters.  (I want to add Colbert as much as you do)
  • Characters from Nintendo will go first, followed by characters from other companies
  • Characters must be major (I'm not adding Toad, or Sandshrew, or Lanky Kong. Whether a character is important enough is up to my own discression)

Part 1: Representative Franchises

Part 2: Mario Brothers

Part 3: The Legend of Zelda

Part 4: Metroid

Part 5: Starfox

Part 6: F-Zero

Part 7: Pokemon

Part 8: Kirby

Part 9: Donkey Kong

Part 10: Mother

Part 11: Fire Emblem

Part 12: Advance Wars

Part 13: Pikmin

Part 14: Kid Icarus

Pit
Pit
Synopsis: Pit is a young denizen of Angel Land, and the protector of Palutena. His enemy is Medusa, the Goddess of Darkness. He wields the "Sacred Bow of Palutena" in order to cut down Medusa's eggplant minions.

Notable Appearances: Kid Icarus, Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters

SSB4 Likelyhood: 9/10

Creature:

Eggplant Wizard
Eggplant Wizard

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

Wait....what other characters are there to include? There were only two games before Nintendo killed off the franchise (see Of Myths and Monsters).

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AgentJ
Video_Game_King said:
"Wait....what other characters are there to include? There were only two games before Nintendo killed off the franchise (see Of Myths and Monsters)."
Thats why Pit is the only one that made it.
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By Tireyo

Yoshi's Island should be interesting.

Man, I wish you could do Sonic soon. ;)

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AgentJ
Tireyo643 said:
"

Yoshi's Island should be interesting.

Man, I wish you could do Sonic soon. ;)

"
Hey, I told you, we have one more week of Nintendo. Expect Sonic soon after. : )
Carlos1408

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Carlos1408

Dude SHY GUYS!!! I wanna be a shuy guy, or a CHOMP CHOMP thingy!

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By TheGreatGuero

What about that Eggplant Wizard guy or whatever? I remember IGN had him listed as a character they'd like to see in Brawl and he never made it.