AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

Edited By AgentJ
For parts 1-44 click here
The Video Game culture has quite a number of icons, and while Nintendo has created quite a number of them, they certainly dont have a monopoly on awesome characters. as such, it is my distinct pleasure to create a list of third party presence in Super Smash Brothers unlike anything we have seen in the series prior. Every weekday I'll bring you a blog on the third party characters that deserve a place in Nintendos next Civil War. I am completely open to suggestions, and if you feel a deserving character has been left out, tell me why they should make it and I'll potentially make some changes. 

Rules:
  • No more than four characters per franchise
  • Characters will be known for their video game presence over all other multimedia endeavors
  • Characters must be important and in almost all cases have a distinct personality

Tekken
Jin
Jin
Synopsis: The sun of Kazuya Mishima and Jun Kazuma is a fierce competitor with a strong code of honor. The Devil Gene courses through his veins, occasionally turning him into Devil Jin. His motivation for participating in the King of Iron Fist Tournament is to find Ogre and take revenge for the death of his mother.
Notable Appearances: Tekken 3, Tekken 5
SSB4 Likelyhood: 1/10

Yoshimitsu
Yoshimitsu
Synopsis: Yoshimitsu isnt a very important character either in the Tekken or Soul Calibur universes, so why would I add him? Because he is the character that would most fit into the Super Smash Brothers universe. He isn't all that serious (especially his moveset) and has that weird demeanor you get from a number of Nintendo characters. 
Notable Appearances: Tekken Tag Tournament, Soul Calibur 2, Tekken Dark Ressurection
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#1  Edited By AgentJ
For parts 1-44 click here
The Video Game culture has quite a number of icons, and while Nintendo has created quite a number of them, they certainly dont have a monopoly on awesome characters. as such, it is my distinct pleasure to create a list of third party presence in Super Smash Brothers unlike anything we have seen in the series prior. Every weekday I'll bring you a blog on the third party characters that deserve a place in Nintendos next Civil War. I am completely open to suggestions, and if you feel a deserving character has been left out, tell me why they should make it and I'll potentially make some changes. 

Rules:
  • No more than four characters per franchise
  • Characters will be known for their video game presence over all other multimedia endeavors
  • Characters must be important and in almost all cases have a distinct personality

Tekken
Jin
Jin
Synopsis: The sun of Kazuya Mishima and Jun Kazuma is a fierce competitor with a strong code of honor. The Devil Gene courses through his veins, occasionally turning him into Devil Jin. His motivation for participating in the King of Iron Fist Tournament is to find Ogre and take revenge for the death of his mother.
Notable Appearances: Tekken 3, Tekken 5

Yoshimitsu
Yoshimitsu
Synopsis: Yoshimitsu isnt a very important character either in the Tekken or Soul Calibur universes, so why would I add him? Because he is the character that would most fit into the Super Smash Brothers universe. He isn't all that serious (especially his moveset) and has that weird demeanor you get from a number of Nintendo characters. 
Notable Appearances: Tekken Tag Tournament, Soul Calibur 2, Tekken Dark Ressurection
papercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By papercut

as far fetched as this is, I think it would be cool if Namco could have a cross over series with some other fighting game strong developer. That should happen.

Sam_lfcfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Sam_lfcfan

This probably won't happen, but it would be nice to see tekken characters in Smash bros. Tekken is crazy enough for this to work.