Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

mems1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bummer. That game had a cool art style and some neat ideas but it was stuck in development hell too long and the final product wasn't all that fun to play imo.

robin_smith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i had great fun with the game every time i had the chance, but those last few months there were long as can be waiting times for matches. Partly due to the game being in four different places (if you count xbox1)

the player base too thin and few talking about it online the end was inevitable. so im not shocked but I am very saddened. It does make me wonder about what happens to all the design docs, assets and stuff for online only games like this. The world building and characters of the game are wonderful, enhanced by a brilliant art style. It would be a massive shame it that's all lost forever. Same for games like paragon.

notnert427

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By notnert427

@werupenstein said:

Between this and Runic Games closing, I wonder what is happening at Perfect World Entertainment.

Things are imperfect. This game was not a gigantic success.

Dray2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Well, some might say that Gigantic is not a huge deal for Perfect World alone. They didn't care a whole lot about it so the game gets the EA treatment. As sad as that sounds, thats simply how the industry goes I guess.

On the other hand Perfect World bought a little into the movie business. They're making more than enough money of from the other arms of entertainment I'd say.

DrFlapjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought this was announced months ago when they had all those layoffs?