(PS4) All heists tonight, loyalty challenge. 8pm PST

LittleWask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LittleWask

Hello duders, I'm looking for two more people for a big job I've lined up tonight. We're going to hit all the heists, in a row, with the same crew. Our aim is to earn the two bonuses and make a cool two mil off the top each. We're going to be playing tonight, from 8pm until 2am PST, with a potential early call to finish it in the morning. However, we might stay on a bit past 2am if we all feel up to it, and we are close to success.

Looking for crew members with headsets and the flexibility to dictate their own schedule. Good communication will be important. Dedication to success is valued. We're serious about winning; no monkey business.

Takes will be split up defaultly. 55% for the leader and 15% for each crew member. If you are interested, please leave a comment below, or DM me, and I will get in touch with you.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, friends. Hope everyone has an excellent weekend!

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By mosespippy

@littlewask: You should probably say what system you're playing on.

LittleWask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mosespippy: Damnit, I knew I was going to do that. Thanks for catching it.

This will be on the PS4.

Zefpunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you want people to do this with you, you might want to give them a little bit more money.

LittleWask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like it's a pretty fair distribution. Plus two million upon completion. I suppose I would be amenable to that kind of discussion.

Wacomole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

You know, there's a trophy for splitting it up evenly 25% each.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

@straightgrizzly: Leader pays an up front cost though. Sure he's getting a good cut, but his margins aren't as good as they appear.

LittleWask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plus leader doesn't get any of the setup mission payouts, which are 20k apiece for each crew member.

Zefpunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Zefpunk

I know all that, but a lot of people might see that split and have a knee-jerk reaction. I wouldn't mind but I am saying you might get people quitting on you.

By the way, what's your PSN? I am interested! I have completed all of the heists except the last one and am down for the long haul with some folks that are committed and competent.

My PSN is MAAD_GEAR and I'll be on at the start time if you need me, just message me with details if you want.