#1 Posted by RLFiredancer (34 posts) -

Hi, everyone, I'm looking to get back into GTA Online on PC, and I'm having a hell of a time finding a small group of people to play with. I'm mainly interested in doing some of the new mission content, in particular the Doomsday Heist, and I just can't imagine trying to get through something that sounds so bulky with straight up randoms.

I'm not sure if GB gets pissed when the forums are used for LFG requests like this, but there has got to be other people out there that want to jump back in a bit but haven't because of what I'm describing. GTA Online can totally be a fun, dumb sandbox to screw around in, but the experience is pretty bad when dealing with randoms.

I'm in the Central Time Zone, and would like to play in the evenings after we get our daughter down to bed. I'm actually a teacher, so I'll have even more time to screw around once school is out soon.

Peace.

#2 Posted by LittleWask (115 posts) -

Hard to find groups through the GB forums, honestly. Might I recommend the GB Discord? They have an LFG tab, could be worth a shot. Though they're usually all playing PUBG, fair warning. Otherwise, there is a pretty active Reddit community for GTA:O, which you might have better luck with.

Good luck, duder. I hope you find what you are looking for.