So, is Rockstar Social Club broken?

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 23

#1  Edited By alistercat

For any online feature in the game I get the message "Online service is disabled on your account.", the website is super slow to load and fails login sometimes. Most annoying of all is that every time I launch the iFruit app it asks me to log in again and acts like I've never used it before. I lose all my progress every time. Is this just due to the heavy load?

I am curious whether the "Online service is disabled on your account." means I will have to get Xbox Live Gold in order just log in to Rockstar Social Club.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

It's a pretty good bet that it's just heavy server load. I haven't had any issues with the iOS app, but the website seems inaccessible.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Its pretty much being pounded into dust ATM by server load.

HoM3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By HoM3R

Dont think you need Gold for that its just really bad right now. Was wondering how many people didnt get the Social Club extra guns and hairstyles? Seems like my account connected a few times and on the website its showing my GTA5 progress, but didnt get the pop-up and items. Even saw Vinny get it in the recent live stream.

Seems to get this message when posting pics "Alert: online service is disabled on your account" although its been working for years.

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

The website is working for me, iFruit is not though.

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The whole stock thing is also not really working. I get a lot of stock tips but they are not present on the normal ingame one. All these tips are rather on the BAWSAQ market....

It is rally frustrating..

thefaulconer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By thefaulconer

Max Payne 3 player wading into your GTAV thread here. It's pretty borked for most if not all their games that utilize the feature. The best part is that I can't play MP3 (single player mind you) because it has to be connected to the social club.

And I was all kinds of ready to dive around like an idiot in slow motion today.

HoM3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WOW you need Gold to get the Social Club rewards, kinda messed up!

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 23

#10  Edited By alistercat

Yeah, I used a 2 day trial code and it allowed me to get in on all the Social Club stuff. All my issues seem to have cleared up now, the website is loading faster and I can use the app.