How do you upgrade weapons?

cubbielover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have tried and tried to find info on how to upgrade weapons, and everyone is saying you need to spend Titan Blood, and have all six weapons unlocked. I have all six weapons, and a few titan blood, but I cannot find where I can use the blood to upgrade the weapons. Does that come around once I escape the first time(haven't done that yet)? Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

Elwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I have tried and tried to find info on how to upgrade weapons, and everyone is saying you need to spend Titan Blood, and have all six weapons unlocked. I have all six weapons, and a few titan blood, but I cannot find where I can use the blood to upgrade the weapons. Does that come around once I escape the first time(haven't done that yet)? Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

The only condition is having unlocked all six weapons.

Skelly should talk to you about it

Once the system is unlocked, you will see a swirling bloodlike effect over your currently equipped weapon's 'equip point' in the Courtyard, and can walk up to it and interact to reveal the Aspect options for that weapon.

If not, then it's perhaps a bug.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m pretty sure you have to complete a run with a weapon after unlocking them all and then that triggers the first aspect.

Avatar image for deactivated-6357e03f55494
deactivated-6357e03f55494

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cubbielover: All you do is press the button you used to pickup the weapon again after picking it up.

You DO NOT have to complete a run first. As soon as you unlock all the weapons you can upgrade them/unlock the first 2 aspects for each.

cubbielover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reap3r160: Thank you! Man, that was bugging me. Now I have some decisions to make as to what I should upgrade.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cubbielover: Yeah it took me a minute the first time too haha.

I didn't find too many of them to be CRAZY OP. Granted There's TONS of combinations with boons that some may shine.

But just based on the aspect itself, I found the blitz disc for the shield awesome. I thought it like, did multiple hits on the same enemy and came back. But you essentially just throw your disc out and it floats in a line until you have it return then floats back.

And you can attack the whole time. So and it will follow you to come back. So you can run around and kill stuff and let it kill smaller guys or put damage on things and then dash to make the path hit guys again.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I should say I haven't USED all of them, just by reading them none of them jumped out at me.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's a couple of very devastating aspects if you plan around them accordingly.

For instance, the Hera bow let's you load your casts into a charged shot. It turns Ares kinda bland cast into a triple buzzsaw that you fire directly down someones throat and now they gotta hold that.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Just a heads-up the shield actually blocks attacks. I don't know why it was so surprising to me, I didn't find out for probably ten shield runs.but the shield fully blocks attacks.