Haven Island - New map out on the 24th

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just as it's starting to get colder in the real world, we'll get a chance to warm up with 47 by taking a trip to Haven island.

As usual, I'll be stoked for next week to see Brad & Dan kill a person with a coconut or feed them to a shark (I mean, that has to be an option). Also I imagine it'll be a scripted event that only occurs once, but the storm shown in the video seems cool.

gkhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Aww, shit yeah. I LOVED that bank map, one of my favorite maps from all of Hitman 2. It was nice with a more confined space.

Honestly, I kinda wish they went back to full episodic modes. I can only handle one Hitman map a month, and I love when they show up.

echasketchers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I keep meaning to play more Hitman so this'll be a good reason to reinstall it. And yeah the bank map was awesome so hopefully this'll be a real banger too.

horioplino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By horioplino

@gkhan said:

Aww, shit yeah. I LOVED that bank map, one of my favorite maps from all of Hitman 2. It was nice with a more confined space .

Honestly, I kinda wish they went back to full episodic modes. I can only handle one Hitman map a month, and I love when they show up.

auto clickerword unscramblerjumble solver

yeah the bank map was awesome so hopefully this'll be a real banger too.

Sahalarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I'm having a hard time forking over another 40 dollars given how more-of-the-same Hitman 2 felt. More of the same of one of my favorite games of all time, mind you, but it still feels like a lot.

OMGFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OMGFather

Really like it. Blowing up the jetski with the target on it is one of the funniest things I've seen in this game - he almost went to space. Hopefully they do it in the Quick Look.

Also, cool twist ending to the main story. I guess Grey is working for the Constant who planned this all along?

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gbrading

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 5

I really like the Haven Island map. One of the best of the game, up there with Miami. Lots of different things to see and do, lots of potential. Doesn't feel small like the Bank did. The plot still ends on another cliffhanger but I continue to be invested.

Quantris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Quantris

This map was significantly cooler than I was expecting. And it just *looks* really nice too.

The ending made no sense to me though. Even if Lucas & the Constant are working together (in which case Lucas played me like a fiddle), how exactly does the Constant manage to escape while Lucas isn't physically there to help him? Considering also that the cutscene implies Olivia is *not* in on this. I also didn't quite understand how Diana jumped from the name on the screen to "the Constant"...were we supposed to recognize that name?

gkhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By gkhan

I agree, this map is pretty awesome. I'm a sucker for sniper games, so I like that they give you a big honkin tower that sees the entire map and (potentially) all victims. That's a really fun challenge.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The most important question here is, where's that @brad@danryckert QL, that I need in my veins?

Panfoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dudeglove: So I bet for Hitman 3...the final level is totally going to be taking out the Constant and Lucas, with Lucas being able to see through every possible disguise.

OMGFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glots said:

The most important question here is, where's that @brad@danryckert QL, that I need in my veins?

I think they've forgotten about it :(

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glots said:

I think they've forgotten about it :(

I've cried myself to sleep for the past week due to this.

tartyron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, there were some relatively close predictions on here.