Hitsmas Brad's Contract

Ozzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Ozzie

Not sure if anyone else has done this but I made a contract from this years great Hitsmas. Specifically from what the GB crew asked which was Brad's knight armor one. I did it on Xbox so not sure if they're cross platform or not. The name is "HITSMAS 2018 BRAD" and the contract ID is 3-21-2259536-40.

@brad & @vinny

Not going to lie, this was a lot tougher than I thought but it was very satisfying to complete. Was not clean by any stretch of the imagination though... Turns out you can't crouch, go through windows or anything really in the armor. Once I found that out it completely ruined my initial plans.

How I did it:

The master of ceremonies was easy since you can just bait sophia into a room. The knight was tough. I had to walk the armor all the way down to the bottom floor and hid it in the tall grass. Which wouldn't be too bad if there weren't literally a dozen or so armed guards between the armor and that area. So I tried to clear as many enemies as I could to make it easier for me. When I got it there, I just threw a screwdriver at Zoe and then quickly changed costume. I couldn't even hide in the grass while being the knight because he can't crouch.

No Caption Provided

Good luck!

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

@ozzie: Awesome, thanks for making this. I’m going to work my way through the story before trying it, but I’m looking forward to it.