Hollow Knight is a wonderful Soulstroidvania

Sinusoidal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Unnnggghhh... The map screen in the release trailer made funny things happen in my pants. Will be buying.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Looks cool. I wonder if tradition animation has replaced pixel art for this type of game now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b85a38d6c493
deactivated-5b85a38d6c493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Also highly recommend this game for anyone who likes sidescrolling action/adventure. I'm about 12 hours in, mostly just exploring trying to find more Essence.

A word of caution about the Steam version though. There are some issues with stuttering/freezing which seems to happen at random. I don't know how many people this affects, but enough to where the developers have stated that they are going to release a patch to hopefully fix it.

Turning off V-Sync and locking the frames to 60 with a tool like RivaTuner helped some with my stuttering issues.

geirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Oh this looks good! Something to tinker with in between nightly Night in the Woods sessions.

Thanks for the heads up also. All Steam ever pushes to my page are titles like "Block-o-Land", "OMG ITS ALL CUBES!!" and "Creep-on-me Uguu~High School" even if I hit not interested over and over.. and over.

doctordonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

The sound effects are adorable, and this game looks absolutely gorgeous. There is simply too much going on right now with For Honor, Zelda and Mass Effect, but as soon as I find the time I'm buying this.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By csl316

My buddy told me about this yesterday and it looks fantastic. Once I get my Switch I'll get it as soon as it's available.