Any other fellow bombers have a Vive?

big_denim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

Hey duders,

I bought a Vive the other week and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. The one downside to the system is that I love a lot of the multiplayer games out there, but none of my hometown friends have a Vive to play with me.

Anyone out there also have a Vive or Oculus?

Games I'm playing most right now:

• Racket NX
  • Raw Data
  • Onward
  • RecRoom
  • Elite Dangerous

Send me a Steam friend request if you play these games and want to VR together! Steam Profile

Cheers!

theimmortalbum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I tried Elite in both a Rift and a Vive, and I just couldn't get used to it. God rays were a big issue, and I had an awful time trying to read text too, especially at the corners. Every other game is fine, though.

For what it's worth, I kept the Vive and sent the Rift back. Tracking issues were too much. I need to pick up Racket NX; some coworkers love it (there's a group of four of us with Vives).

I'll send you an add when I get home.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

big_denim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@theimmortalbum: Sounds good.

And agreed about Elite Dangerous text. I also have no idea what I'm doing in that game. I still enjoy looking at ginormous planets and stars and admiring the scale.

Racket NX on the other hand is stellar. It's my favorite game of 2017 thus far. Top notch game with really active developers (in discord).