Gold Skulltulas

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

What determines their appearance? I got the first set in my first playthrough, but the set that only spawn on Hard aren't appearing. The game's kind of vague on the requirements. Taken all keeps, all outposts - nothing. Google is being typically useless.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Corevi

I think it's completely random from the Japanese streams of the game I've seen.

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@corruptedevil: I don't think it's random. On Ganondorf's last level on Hard, I kept getting killed by Link and Zelda, and the Skulltula appeared about 20 seconds after respawn every time.

Unless it's purely the second set of Skulltulas that are random. I just managed to find one on the second level, except this one spawned when I'd taken every keep again! Seems very inconsistent, so maybe it does randomly select, but between time-based and all keeps. Or I'm just coincidentally getting all the keeps just before they spawn most of the time. I don't know, it's probably actually very simple and I'm an idiot.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Rowr

DW series is known for it's weird conditions for special items and stuff showing up, so i wouldn't be suprised if you just have to do weird stuff.

TromaDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By TromaDogg

It's possible that you may have to try using a character's alternative weapon as well. On Adventure mode, to get both the Gold Skulltulas on one of the squares where you're restricted to using Lana, I had to go through it once using the Book Of Sorcery (which went against the recommended element for the stage) and then again using the Spear. It actually says on the tutorial screen for Gold Skulltulas that some only appear when using specific warriors or weapons.

newmoneytrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

You can check the requirements of making them appear before you start a mission in the Warrior Info tab (at least in adventure mode).

Making them appear hasn't been a problem, I just haven't been able to *find* them

SweetCrys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By SweetCrys

You guys, Go into checking your 'Warrior Info'

you'll find at the bottom at the list, 'Check Shulltulas.' ;3