Do you like playing #IDARB?

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

Poll Do you like playing #IDARB? (36 votes)

Yes 36%
No 22%
I've never played this game 42%

I ended up buying a XB1 because of the crazy deal they had going on the last few weeks, one of the few games I was actually looking forward to playing was #IDARB; I really liked all the video coverage the game got over the last year, looking like it was going to be a bunch of mindless fun.

I can't believe how much I hated actually playing this game, I expected it to be a fast paced twitch sports type game, but it felt more like a really sloppy/mushy platformer. None of the hashtag nonsense happens when you are playing a regular game and I think all of that crazyness masks how terrible the underlying game is.

This is really the first time I've ever felt duped into playing a popular game; really the only thing that saves this game is that it's free.

• 
BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By BisonHero

#IDARB reminds me of Monaco. I feel like both games got talked about by games press before they came out because they are just a weird, kinda visually distinct concept. I feel like in practice they are not that fun to play, and had very little discussion around them once they were actually out.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Corevi

The problem with the game is that it is solely designed for popular streamers and PAX showings rather than for actual consumers.

If it weren't free it would be a borderline scam as the product you are being shown is not the one you are getting.

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I only played like two minutes of it, and haven't really been tempted to go back. It has a character editor though so it can't be all bad.

Avatar image for chocolaterhinovampire
chocolaterhinovampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 21

I have been enjoying it thus far. None of my friends play the game so I use matchmaking and it is still a whole bunch of fun.