Dan Ryckert, Human Trafficker.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By Yummylee

...So, er, I finally got around to playing both Second Son & First Light. After some time in Second Son I decided to jump into First Light, given that it's a prequel and all. I at least made a point to meet Fetch before I give it a whirl, though.

In any case, it seems OK, even though the mission design seems very... budget. But what really took me by surprise was a particular mission that involves me following a Russian mobster human trafficker guy by scanning the memory of all the cameras plastered throughout the streets of Seattle... Because as it turns out said Russian mobster human trafficker guy is Daniel 'Dan' Ryckert. I already knew his face was scanned into Second Son, to which I guess it makes sense it would carry over into First Light. Though that his face would be chosen to represent a human trafficker I thought was the funniest thing. That is unless it's random? Which would frankly only make it even funnier.

And just look at that tracksuit. I guess all of that mingling with Dr. Tracksuit has placed Dan on one Hell of a spiral. Should probably expect a phone call from Liam Neeson any day now.

Monkeyman04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

That's amazing! Dan truly is the Forest Gump of gaming.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

pr1mus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

@yummylee: "We got him out of his element, he's near laundry, he's never done that in his life"

I lost it right there!

Monkeyman04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I saw that LA Noire video when Dan was first hired. When I played it I didn't know who that person was. Just thought it was some asshole and I was right. ^_^

Kovie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Dan Ryckert's lower-third:

Infamous human trafficker, Dan Ryckert

Avatar image for deactivated-5b031d0e868a5
deactivated-5b031d0e868a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

@monkeyman04: Dan truly is the Forest Gump of gaming.

That's a great way to put it actually. Well done.

Monkeyman04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers