Launching soon, looks ...good?

dya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I feel like I've heard the name of this game multiple times, but know nothing about it. It's launching in 3 days at $30, currently on sale for $27 US in the Epic Store.

Anyone have any insight into if it's any good?

The trailers look polished. The game looks a lot like Satisfactory in many ways, minus of course the building/automation aspects and swap in survival.

XackyB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wow, I’ve never seen this but I absolutely love how it looks. Definitely need to check it out.

MightyDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: -2

Initially I had heard it was more co-op focused, but the few reviews I've read made it seem like it wasn't essential.

I may need to take a look at it.

Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I watched a Let's Play of the first 30 minutes. I liked what I saw. It has lots of style, and it doesn't seem to take itself as seriously as something like Subnautica.

The Let's Play wasn't co-op so I haven't seen any of that yet.

Casepb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Casepb

I really do like the style and goofy humor of the game, reminds me of good ol Shiny Entertainment games like Giants Citizen Kabuto. But the mouse and keyboard controls are god awful, like nobody even bothered to test them. I recommend holding off on the PC version for a while, it feels like early access still.

ThePartisanSpy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I played Journey To The Savage Planet for +21 hours and completed 100% of the game. Here is a summary of my thoughts:

1. You will explore, collect and shoot at this game.

2. Every element of the game is well connected and thought.

3. The game feels simple and at the same time, there is a variety of things to do and learn.

4. The game is polished, I played for +21 hours and didn't find any bug.

Happy to chat about it!

echasketchers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I played it for about 2 hours last night and really enjoyed it. The humor draws you into the world in a way that doesn't feel forced, it is there to motivate you to explore. It feels a lot like a Metroid Prime, but with a more pulpy aesthetic. It also doesn't have a lot of ham-fisted survival systems from what I can tell, the design is very elegant.

Really excited to play more, I left off after what was basically a boss fight and can't wait to explore the rest of the planet.