Just finished it. It's a spoiler discussion for the end of the game and I marked it twice in the title. I'll go ahead and put my first choices in a spoiler block in case you wandered in here but not going to afterwards and don't expect others to. You've been warned.
Going to sleep on it then probably come back and add more thoughts but even though I knew what was coming it still feels like I was kicked in the gut. Was hoping there was secretly a way to save both (and maybe there still is) but suppose this was how it was supposed to be. Looking at the percentages right now it's 53%-47% in favor of saving Chloe. Was hoping there was a bit more to it than just a binary choice at the end but it was still effective and I still feel a bit sick afterwards. In my Top 3 this year for certain, maybe higher.
- David got the scar (Currently 100%-0%)
- David didn't kill Jefferson
- Saved the Trucker, Evan, and the trucker. Did not manage to save Alyssa
- Got Joyce to believe in David again
- Did not tell Frank about Rachel (actually did but rewound)
- Hugged Warren
- Saved Chloe