User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KgKris

For anyone who wants them:

imt-ozud-78g

3fa-dbk8-gmx

ge4-5r9u-h3h

9hu-deoj-1o1

941-z1ke-fec

I have been playing for a few months now. It’s a really fun MTG client with a UI pretty comparable to Hearthstone.

Enjoy, just keep in mind all progress is being wiped after beta ends....

BladedEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By BladedEdge

Yah none of my friends are into this game I don't think, so I'll do the same and toss out the 5 I got.

8xe-upk5-mtj

hit-qn8o-k6z

s7w-u8wo-13o

aug-kbra-hbs

173-7gb6-qeh

And yah, the only thing they don't make clear is, at least according to them, any gems you buy (and maybe earn) will get refunded post-beta wipe. So if you -do- want to spend money on this game, you'll get all the premium currency you bought back once the wipe happens. Not sure I'd advocate spending money on it TBH, but there are worse card-games out there to spend money on (cough Hearthstone cough) IMO.

devise22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By devise22

@kgkris: Just wanted to pop in to say I took the "imt-ozud-78g" code, thanks.

I'm going to start digging into this while rewatching shows etc. I used to play a ton of Hearthstone, then switched to Eternal as Hearthstone was an RNG nightmare. Been really loving Eternal over the 100 hours I put into it, felt way more MTG than Hearth did. I'm curious to see Wizards more modern approach to a digital card game now that all these others have kind of taken the concept and ran with it in some interesting places. Mechanically Eternal has some very very clever abilities/designs that take advantage of the fact that it's a digital game as opposed to physical. It's been eons since I played actual MTG tho, probably since like the Mirodin sets so like over a decade or more?

Anyway, cheers duder.

Pessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I used ge4-5r9u-h3h. Thanks very much.

imhungry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By imhungry

I snagged 9hu-deoj-1o1, interested in checking this out. I dipped into a couple of the annual games they were putting out for a while so if I can get back into it I wouldn't mind. Thanks for the code!

saispag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good idea, people are welcome to my 5 as well.

I've completely dropped off until they do the full account wipe which is apparently still some months away. The F2P economy is pretty shitty right now and they don't seem to want to fix it so...

Had such high hopes for this but not anymore ;_;

1xe-c6n8-edx

wg6-qrhx-z5i

6oo-4ey8-y39

ktd-x7fp-d5q

y39-1mwr-ptu

nnickers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I had high hopes when they first started talking about this too, but they really seem to have ignored all of the advancements that Hearthstone made in the field of digital card games, namely the UI and feel. I'm still hopeful where it's in beta, but my enthusiasm is certainly muted. I shared my codes with friends, but I also don't see myself playing until after the final account wipe.

mtgfanboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mtgfanboi

@saispag

Just joined and commenting to say that I used ktd-x7fp-d5q. Thank you. :)

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All codes in this thread have been redeemed :) Anyone have another spare by any chance?