X-Men Rogue Hero Build Advice & Questions

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

I recently purchased Rogue the latest character released for Marvel Heroes and I'm still trying to get a feel for her. For the most part she seems like a jack of all trades from what I've played. She seems really cool as she has the ability to absorb various powers from both friendly and foe bosses which allow you to slot them on your action bar. So far I've been just dabbling with the various powers and am wondering what other people who are playing as Rogue have discovered as the best combination for her? From what I gathered you get 6 slots each of friend and foe powers making a total of 12 powers total absorbed. Out of those 12 power slots 3 of them can be used for passive powers.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for darknessmyoldfriend
DarknessMyOldFriend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Currently her ability to build her HP with a selection of specific passives makes the Maleketh beam incredibly overtuned. They'll fix it soon I think, but right now it is just insane. Combine that with Power Cosmic and the Doop runeword and she just wrecks things. That's before you even consider gaming some snapshotting with raid buffs and maintaining a channel with 100 brut chance.

For leveling with her I'd max Riccochet Blast (Cyclops), Crashing Hail (Storm), and one of the AOE dots from either Electro or Mandarin. You really want to grab Kirigi's teleport ability (he only spawns in XDef) for a movement power, but you can use that with only one point. Her crushing punch in her Ms. Marvel tree does great boss damage as you level. For passives Spider Man and Taskmaster are nice for a defensive and an offensive, and for a third I like Deadpool for self heals and RIF or Sabertooth for lots of self heals.

She has a TON of build options though, I really suggest browsing her section of the Marvel Heroes forums. Those forums are probably the only place to actually get good information on that game, unfortunately.

Again though, do not expect Maleketh's Accursed Beam to keep performing at its current tuning.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers