Squad Fulla Hulks, A Giant Bomb Avengers Co-Op Community, Wants You!

Hunkadunkodon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hunkadunkodon

Now that Avengers is available for folks to play I wanted to assemble (eh???) a simple friends list kinda dealie for shlooter duders what like the supers.

Simply head to the Communities tab on your PS4 and search for Squad Fulla Hulks. No approval required. You're on the honor system.

All I ask is that for the first week or so that folks keep it easy on the spoilers as to not ruin the enjoyment of others. Just take your time, have fun, start building your characters and maybe within a week or two we'll be able to start grouping together for some endgame stuff.

And before the comments get flooded with "Why don't you make a Discord?" I've done that in the past and it's just a little too much overhead for me, personally, both as a moderator and a user. I'm sure someone will put one together if you want a more ongoing community chat experience both in and out of the game, but I want to provide a simpler option for folks that just want to have a like-minded friends list to ping for matchmaking.

I hope at least some (preferably three or more) cool duders can find a home here and enjoy some robot punching. Please enjoy it. I spent several hours trying to dredge up a Giant Bomb related reference for this "clan" name.

Also sorry/not sorry about the Community art. It's the best I've got right now.

Hunkadunkodon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noticed a couple of joiners as I was logging out for the night. Thanks for coming along! Hopefully we can put together some bash-em-up parties together this weekend!

Hunkadunkodon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey Bombvengers! Just a heads up that the PS4 Avengers community is having a get-together tomorrow evening at 5pm Pacific to team up and tackle various goals.

Complete assemblage is in teams of four so depending on all those who RSVP we'll likely have a few teams going. I'll do my best to help coordinate for folks that need a little help.

Right now my main squeeze is Widow. She's the first and only I've gotten to 50 so I can help folks who want to do Elites and the like. If not I'd like to work on my Ms. Marvel so I can help folks out who want to level up in other content.

For folks looking to participate who aren't hooked up with the community player list just search for "Squad Fulla Hulks" on the PS4 Communities thing and you'll find us there.

colinstros55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@bearhardt: Just joined the group! PittPanthers. Any guidelines on sending invites that I should follow?

Hunkadunkodon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colinstros55: I would say that if you’re interested in playing with someone there are a few ways to go about it.

The first and easiest one is to use the Community feature on console to “Create a party for Community members”. That will essentially show you on the Community page as looking for a group and folks can join in from there.

I’ll also be hosting community nights specifically advertised to bring members together for a couple hours to tackle content.

Then of course there’s always the classic “send a PM and ask if you want to play” method. Don’t be afraid to send friend invites too if it makes things easier. Just say you’re coming from Giant Bomb and you should be good.

navster15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By navster15

I joined the community the other day, Navster15 on PSN, and I’m a Kamala main rn. Looking forward to playing with folks!

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

While I've yet to play with another human being in it, I went ahead and joined: Aurin13. I'm on that max level gear grind with Cap at the moment.

Hunkadunkodon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The first major post-release patch is here!

Highlights include:

• Matchmaking remaining active during the mission start countdown
  • Motion Blur Controls
  • Reducing the spawn rate of multiple strong enemies in some missions
  • Fixing a bug where outfits would not spawn out of redeemed blueprints
  • Balance changes for Adaptoids to make them less awful
  • Increased Gear Cap for Threat Sectors, Drop Zones, & Hives to 130
  • A single global content refresh day & time, now Thursdays at 10:00 am Pacific Time
    • To help compensate players for this shift a full weekly reward of Challenge Points (22 Points) will be offered for each character on every players account. These must be claimed by the 25th

The full patch notes are readable here: https://avengers.square-enix-games.com/en-us/news/v130patch

There are a bunch of em!