Mass Alex 3?

ADAMWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 26

Any guesses as to when this starts? I believe they said it would begin before the end of they year but perhaps plans changed.

What do ya'll look forward to Alex encountering most from ME3?

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By csl316

At this point, I'm guessing after GOTY. They have an ongoing game series with Bloodstained, so if anything they'll hurry along to finish that.

And to answer your question, the Kai Leng encounters and the sheer scale of the Reapers in ME 3. They're big boys.

ghost_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It will be after Shenmue 2 :D

nasher27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tuchanka in ME3 is one of the high points of the entire series, along with the Quarian homeworld.

gkhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Probably very little chance of it happening before the new year. I would guess January or February.

Favorite moment: the conversation with the Reaper on the Quarian homeworld and the reveals in the Leviathan DLC, if they play it.

Rahf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gkhan: yes on that first moment, but also to the reveal right before. Just the music, the scope, and the sheer lunacy in context. I was pumped--like, fist pumping pumped!

Critically it was a step back, but I truly enjoyed ME3 due to the fact that ME2 set it up so well.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By Humanity

Is this the watiting room?

clagnaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

This seems like a 2020 sort of thing at this point. GOTY will soon come for us all.

OMGFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I predict both Alex and Vinny will have forgot everything.

emprpngn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Most likely in 2020. They'll be in GOTY mode in about a month, and it wouldn't make sense to only release a handful of episodes and then have nothing new in that series until January.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11  Edited By Nodima

Favorite moment was any time I warped across the map as a Vanguard and pounded my entire body into whatever was waiting for me on the other end. Most of ME3 stands out as a Metal Gear Solid 4-like nostalgia factory coasting on the impact of the previous two games, but that single combat move propelled me (pardon the pun) through ME3 happily.

Subsequently, this makes MA3, much like MGS4, my most anticipated segment of this series playthrough. Drew and Dan confirmed for me that MGS4 was the flop I remembered, and I'm curious to see how Alex reacts to ME3. I'mv most looking forward to seeing all of it.

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I really cant wait, but I totally understand if they are waiting til next year. Whatever time Alex needs to not be burnt out on the series and to avoid GotY is fine with me.

At this point I'm most looking forward to my top 3: Tuchanka, Ranoch, and Thane. Cant say anymore than that but should be pretty clear which moments are memorable for me.

rtoast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

E m e r g e n c y

I n d u c t i o n

P o r t

...but Tali is dead?

RetroBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are several reaper encouters in ME3 which are just incredible.

ADAMWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

Now seems as good a time as any with the dearth of new games coming out.