Missing Cutscenes from trailers? *spoilers(?)*

jazzylament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

So finished off mission 46 and all that jazz, but is the game missing certain cut scenes? Or is there still content after the true ending? (What?)

Specifically, the first cutscene in the trailer with "Nuclear" as the song, with the burnt bodies, the vulture pecking at one of them, and then big boss walking onto the scene as the song starts.

Additionally, I also havent seen the cutscene with big boss fighting Eli in Africa, where Eli pins him against the wall with a plastic chair and pulls out a knife. Cant remember which trailer that was in.

Any ideas?

NTL00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By NTL00

The Eli scene is in the game after his boss fight when you first meet him. One of the tasks in that mission is to skip that fight, so I'm assuming you skipped it and missed the cutscene.

jazzylament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Mmmn, I kinda botched stealth in that mission when I tried to grab one of the children, and the game only told me after the fact that I can only punch them. So I guess you must be in stealth by the time you get to his lair? Also, I hear that there are cutscenes for when V's 'horn' starts to grow after getting enough demon points, so maybe the vulture/burning village one is from this?