My PSN Pre-Order Keeps Getting Cancelled. Please Help!

Bajumeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Bajumeru

So, earlier today I got an email from Sony that said my Phantom Pain digital pre-order "has been cancelled due to a payment failure". I know I have enough money (I checked several times), I know my card works, as I used it earlier today. All the card info is correct, my address, CSC everything! And yet, it keeps getting cancelled...

I've looked online, but I can't find any solution or explanation for this issue.

Does anyone here know what the problem might be or how to fix it?I really wanna play Phantom Pain as soon as possible, so I really hope anyone might know how to fix it.

EDIT: When I check store.playstation.com it still says that I've pre-ordered the game, but when I go to PSN on my PS4, I have to pre-order it again. And then after a while, I get a new email and then it's gone from my PS4...

I pre-ordered it a long time ago, but this only happened earlier today, so I don't know what could've caused it, since I can still use my credit card. Haven't tried buying anything else on PSN though, but I don't wanna waste money just to see if it works, so...

2nd EDIT: I have a European PSN account (and live in Europe). Don't know if that matters or not.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Has it been charged to your account? If not maybe your info is input wrong, either way call up sony is my best guess.

LGJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes!! I have the exact same problem!! It's really frustrating and I have no idea what's wrong.. I have an European account too..

Quid_Pro_Bono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Buy a PSN points code from Amazon and use that to pay for your pre-order. Sony's credit card processing is beyond fucked up, I can't add more than one card to my account and it still randomly denies my card at times.

l4wd0g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By l4wd0g

sounds a lot like fraud protection. I would call your bank and then Sony.

Do you have a twitter account? you can always tweet to @askplaystation

EDIT: check to see your statements to see if Sony charged you, and if they did, see if the money was returned.

Bajumeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bajumeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lgj: I'm glad I'm not the only one at least...please tell me if you manage to fix the problem.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sounds like the bank blocking it. I know I didn't buy any digital games for awhile and then started again and my bank blocked it at first cause it was "unusual" activity on my account.

Syce300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buy a PSN points code from Amazon and use that to pay for your pre-order. Sony's credit card processing is beyond fucked up, I can't add more than one card to my account and it still randomly denies my card at times.

Just do this. I remember trying to order something when PSN was having issues and it kept denying my card. After spending an hour trying to get it to work I just went on Amazon, got a code emailed to me, and had it ordered within 5 minutes.

TwoLines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Yo there's an issue with PSN payments. Buy a card, pay with that.

Bajumeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fuck it, I'm just gonna buy the physical release. I called my local video game store, so I'll go pick it up tomorrow. I don't think I would get it any quicker by downloading it anyway, since my internet is super slow.

Anyway, thanks for all the help. If PSN still won't take my card in a couple weeks, I'll look into it more.