cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cikame

Ciao! I don't speak Italian!

I didn't plan on making my own threads about my flight sim adventures, since they're mostly pictures i just stuck them in the PC Screenshots thread, but now that i've had two little adventures so close to each other i thought it would be better to be separate.

The usual disclaimer i haven't got a clue what most of these places are so this isn't educational, i just like taking in the sights, if you want to see Rome for yourself you'd be better off flying around in Google Maps :P.

My adventure begins, i'm not sure what i was expecting but Rome is dense, losing the engine here would be a disaster.

No Caption Provided

I did find a rare little park, seems kinda private though, not really somewhere you'd walk across the city to get to, what's with the underground area, a car park?

No Caption Provided

A nice place for a walk, don't know what the fancy building is for, maybe just a heritage site to have a look around.

No Caption Provided

Again no idea, the promenade(?) through the middle is nice, the tower/spire makes me think church but it's a wild design.

No Caption Provided

I'd be lying if i said this wasn't the objective.

No Caption Provided

Looks neat, there's some ruins scattered around this open area.

No Caption Provided

See, i wonder what the big oval wall was.

No Caption Provided

Quite a lot of bridges across this river, wonder what they do in the middle of it.

No Caption Provided

When i changed camera for a different shot i got this instead, nice long shot, you can see the Vatican.

No Caption Provided

This was what i wanted, down the road from the Colosseum is this impressive structure.

No Caption Provided

Found a runway, it's not a runway it's the Vatican, yes i did land.

No Caption Provided

Another angle.

No Caption Provided

That's quite the hotel.

No Caption Provided

Noticed this impressive estate on the outskirts of the city.

No Caption Provided

Solar panels being guarded by a Dorito.

No Caption Provided

Nice stadium, i didn't notice that huge building next door i kinda want to go back and take a closer look, maybe land in the plaza.

No Caption Provided

Last shot, a collection of interesting structures, the dome reminds me of a burial mound i might have to try and find out what it actually is later.

No Caption Provided

That's it for now, i could update this post if i find interesting stuff later, Rome is very dense with apartment buildings and i didn't notice many obvious things like supermarkets, office buildings, industrial parks etc... so i feel like there's still a lot to discover, after my adventure in Munich it seemed quite familiar to me, similar to places in the UK, but i'd have no idea how to get around in Rome.

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Very beautiful screenshots!

Tordah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Damn, the details in these pictures are amazing. Quite impressive how far realistic graphics have come.

When I upgrade my PC next time I'm getting this game for sure.

cyrribrae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

That's pretty cool! I also have no idea what these landmarks are :D