Oculus Quest Game Suggestions

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Got the family a Quest for Christmas. We’ve messed with the built-in stuff and downloaded a few demos.

Any game suggestions from folks who have one? Finding VR game reviews from sites I trust has been kinda dicey.

Super Hot is a must. Republique is a maybe. Beat Saber is a probably.

The kids were also into Creed and asking about Job Simulator.

Any suggestions from any owners here? I wasn’t super into the idea of VR, but having this cordless experience for the family has been pretty cool, in the very short term.

Jaymii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jaymii

Get Beat Saber, and it’s especially cool if you can open it up by side loading and adding custom tracks into the game. If your kids are interested in Job Simulator, it’s worth grabbing it or the possibly better Vacation Simulator. They’re well-written games but kids love them because they can make their own fun in them. Creed is okay, but Thrill of the Fight is better bang-for-your-buck.

For immersive experiences, try Vader Immortal. The story mode has a lot of cool “moments” if you’re a Star Wars fan and the Lightsaber Dojo Mode gets very interesting and more engaging the further you progress.

Superhot VR is tons of fun and I’ve never seen a disappointed face leave that game. Pistol Whip is cool, it’s kinda like John Wick infused with Superhot and Beat Saber.

I’d check out some of the bigger discounts in the current festive sale. You can get refunds automatically if you haven’t played a game for longer than two hours, so that’s worth giving a go.