Accounts you can't remember your password for

Phoenix654

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

I don't remember my PSN password. Ever. I have to use it so rarely that I've gotten into the following loop...

1. Try to buy something on the PlayStation Store.
  2. Am required to enter my password.
  3. Cannot remember password after 10 or 20 tries.
  4. Have to go to a computer to reset my password.
  5. Because of byzantine requirements, have to create a new password that's hard to remember.
  6. Don't buy anything on PSN for a number of weeks/months.
  7. Return to step 1.

Does this happen to anyone else? Am I doing this wrong or is it just a reality of living in a world where you have to have different passwords for everything out of paranoia/security reasons?

Phoenix654

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

@fredddi43: I do... on my computers. But when you buy something from the PS4 PSN store, you have to manually type it in. Sometimes I'm not near my computer when I want to buy things.

WheresDerrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Don't remember what my password or even email I used for Battle.net when Diablo 3 first launched. About a year after it came out my friends started mentioning I was playing it again even though I hadn't even logged in in a while, lo and behold my 'secure' account was hacked into and someone was playing Diablo 3 with it. Even with proving I owned the copy with the associated serial key and everything, Blizzard still didn't think I had enough to prove the account was mine (it was only made for Diablo thats it) and that person is still playing it to this day. Apparently I'm extremely high level with lots of characters.

My only regret was I wasn't able to secure my account back and sell everything before the real money auction house closed down.

DanishingAct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Same problem with my steam account. I miss you FTL. I truly do.