Alien Race - Muscles and Leg Armour

BrontoThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

Edited By BrontoThunder

(For context, I'm currently working on making a 3D model based on this piece of concept art by Thom Tenery)

I've been busy working on a job which pays so I haven't been able to give this guy as much time as I'd like but since my last update I have added the beginnings of his leg armour and more definition to his muscles overall form.

The concept is a bit hard to read in places so I have taken some artistic liberties with areas.

Anyway, I'm looking to get as much feedback as possible - does anything stray too far from the concept or just look out-of-place?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
BrontoThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By BrontoThunder

(For context, I'm currently working on making a 3D model based on this piece of concept art by Thom Tenery)

I've been busy working on a job which pays so I haven't been able to give this guy as much time as I'd like but since my last update I have added the beginnings of his leg armour and more definition to his muscles overall form.

The concept is a bit hard to read in places so I have taken some artistic liberties with areas.

Anyway, I'm looking to get as much feedback as possible - does anything stray too far from the concept or just look out-of-place?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By fobwashed

The tendon connecting to the back of the reverse knee looks sorta funny. I'm no anatomist, but I don't think they're supposed to curve horizontally like that.