All Good Things Must Come To An End

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Edited By Xandurson

No this is not about Giant Bomb's redesign. It's about my exams finishing today (see the irony there?). I'm actually getting used to the redesigned GB and I'm starting to *gasp* like it! *end gasp* Anyways, my exams finished today and now I have a three-day weekend of gaming. Here are my exam results for anyone who cares:

Spanish 2: Exam:Exempt   Final: 91 A-
Photography: Exam: 83 B   Final: 78 C+
Pop Culture: Exam: 94 A   Final: 99 A
Commercial Art: Exam: 90 A-   Final: 90 A-
Pre-Calc: Exam: Exempt   Final: 85 B

So there are the grades. Also, that C+ is the first time I finished a class with a final grade that is lower than a B- out of all my high school career and remember I'm a senior. So Tuesday is when I go back to school and I have a really easy schedule next trimester. Here's the schedule:

1st Hour: Film Production*
2nd Hour: Creative Writing
3rd Hour: A+ Certification*
4th Hour: Greenhouse Biology*
5th Hour: Independent Reading
*Classes I have friends in.

So that's about it. Also, I got a ton of achievements this week so get ready for tomorrow's blog post. It may go up late because I'm visiting a college tomorrow. But it'll be up.

Until next time, no funny caption here because I'm tired. (actually I couldn't think of any)
-GamerGeek360

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Xandurson

No this is not about Giant Bomb's redesign. It's about my exams finishing today (see the irony there?). I'm actually getting used to the redesigned GB and I'm starting to *gasp* like it! *end gasp* Anyways, my exams finished today and now I have a three-day weekend of gaming. Here are my exam results for anyone who cares:

Spanish 2: Exam:Exempt   Final: 91 A-
Photography: Exam: 83 B   Final: 78 C+
Pop Culture: Exam: 94 A   Final: 99 A
Commercial Art: Exam: 90 A-   Final: 90 A-
Pre-Calc: Exam: Exempt   Final: 85 B

So there are the grades. Also, that C+ is the first time I finished a class with a final grade that is lower than a B- out of all my high school career and remember I'm a senior. So Tuesday is when I go back to school and I have a really easy schedule next trimester. Here's the schedule:

1st Hour: Film Production*
2nd Hour: Creative Writing
3rd Hour: A+ Certification*
4th Hour: Greenhouse Biology*
5th Hour: Independent Reading
*Classes I have friends in.

So that's about it. Also, I got a ton of achievements this week so get ready for tomorrow's blog post. It may go up late because I'm visiting a college tomorrow. But it'll be up.

Until next time, no funny caption here because I'm tired. (actually I couldn't think of any)
-GamerGeek360

rerty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By rerty

What kind of easy ass class schedule is that? aside from pre-calc those are all electives. Anyway good job man +)

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Xandurson

I'm a senior so of course I'm taking easy classes.

Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Player1

God, I wish our grading scale was as easy as yours.

92 A

86 B

76 C

70 D

69-0 F

Its terrible.

And photo and our school is easy as shit.  Sucks you got a C in it. Your a senior though, so who cares?

Ps. Independent reading....seriously? How do you get grades, do you like have to write reports? haha :P

TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By TheGamerGeek

Wow, very good grades. I'm rocking 1 A- in Algebra, and the rest are C+'s, C-'s, and I have 2 D+'s that I'm close to pulling up. Really not use to getting grades like this. I seriously try it's just...really hard for me.

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Xandurson

@Player1: No that's the thing, you just read! You get grades for apparently doing weekly journals, but that's it! It's gonna be so easy!!
@GamerGeek: Well, TRY HARDER!!! lol

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Willy105

Well, lucky you! Look at those great classes! I wish I had film production. Your school must have high standards.

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Xandurson

Our school is probably one of the best in the area I live in but they do not have high standards, they just have great electives.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By c1337us

Wow man, I wish I had an awesome school schedule like that when I was at school. Anyway congrats on the results and good luck next trimester.

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Xandurson

Thanks man and it should be fun.

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By gearhead

Sweet, my exams this year were all A's, and B's, nothing special, compared to my grades which were excellent. Nice job.

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hexpane

Pop Culture is a class? ROFL  Is your test based on Perez hilton bitching about Chyna's cock?

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Xandurson

@Gearhead: Thanks man.
@Hexpane: Actually we only made it through the 80's. Thank God we didn't make it to Paris Hilton.

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hexpane

I got an A+ in women's studies back in college.  Sadly the chicks in that class were kinda fugly.  Avante Guard Film, now that was a class full of hotties during senior year when I was winding it on down from the hell of Biochem, Mol/Bio, Organic chem etc...  Archaeology was also a nice filler class along w/ Lifeguarding (a lot harder than it sounded)