Allah told you to watch Bruce Willis and walk the dog naked?

Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Silverain
ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ArchScabby

k, make sure when someone is assaulting you  that you don't ask the cops for help.

Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Silverain
ArchScabby said:
"k, make sure when someone is assaulting you  that you don't ask the cops for help."
Ha, actually, my mother was assaulted a few months ago and the cops did. . . .nothing. At all. To anybody. Filed a report and that was it.

I'm sure that if she had just fallen off a bridge, however, they would have gone to work with the tasers.
weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By weltal

What do the first and second story have to do with one another. One is justified the other is horrible.

Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Silverain
Weltal said:
"What do the first and second story have to do with one another. One is justified the other is horrible."
They use the same justification. "He wasn't cooperating."

A naked man with a dog who thinks God told him to watch Bruce Willis is dangerous? What did he do that deserved tasering, other than "not complying" with the officers? When did "not complying" warrant a shock throughout your body? What is "not complying"?
weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By weltal
Silverain said:
"Weltal said:
"What do the first and second story have to do with one another. One is justified the other is horrible."
They use the same justification. "He wasn't cooperating."

A naked man with a dog who thinks God told him to watch Bruce Willis is dangerous? What did he do that deserved tasering, other than "not complying" with the officers? When did "not complying" warrant a shock throughout your body? What is "not complying"?"
Well, the article supplied is very limited so I can't comment on the nature of his actions. For all we know the "not complying" could be he started throwing punches or just generally acting aggressive. I can, however, state with confidence his actions show a clear mental unbalance(either through legitimate medical problems or though drug induced issues) so when a cop runs into a noncompliant suspect walking is dog naked who clearly isn't in his right state of mind I'd imagine the officer is going to want to assure his own safety as well as this man's. A taser is the simplest method to that end.
Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Joker

Don't taze me bro!

DARKIDO07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By DARKIDO07

A few years back, my sister's boyfriend's neighbor had schizophrenia. One day he walked into his neighbors house while having a hallucination and thought it was his house. The cops showed up shortly latter and pulled out the tazer and shocked him in the spinal cord. He then died. I said what the fuck? When I heard this for a few reasons 1) He was wearing a bathrob, don't tell me you thought he was dangerous. 2) there were six trained cops, your telling me they couldn't take down one guy?

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

That is an awful, AWFUL title for the subject of this thread.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By Rowr

this reminds me of that tasering they gave to some dude at an airport for seemingly no reason - killing him. (edit - actually turns out,  the dude was freaking out before they tasered him, though he could of easily been taken down without the taser.)

And that dude who got tasered when he was sort of protesting at an John Kerry university lecture thing, though i dont feel terribly bad for the guy, it was pretty fucking unnecessary.

Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bulldog19892

The taser can be a useful tool when it's not put in the hands of reckless, itchy trigger-fingered, lazy people.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
Rowr said:
"this reminds me of that tasering they gave to some dude at an airport for seemingly no reason - killing him. (edit - actually turns out,  the dude was freaking out before they tasered him, though he could of easily been taken down without the taser.)

And that dude who got tasered when he was sort of protesting at an John Kerry university lecture thing, though i dont feel terribly bad for the guy, it was pretty fucking unnecessary.

"

you know, this guy has  a point.  Why cant he ask questions that john kerry doesnt want to ask?
keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By keyhunter

It's very rare that someone who gets tased doesn't deserve it.
They could have given that kid a swift kick in the nuts and hit him over the head with a mallet and caused some serious damage to the guy to subdue him, and then get sued later. No thanks. I would rather get tasered than beat in the face or ribs and risk something getting damaged.

Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Silverain
keyhunter said:
"It's very rare that someone who gets tased doesn't deserve it.
They could have given that kid a swift kick in the nuts and hit him over the head with a mallet and caused some serious damage to the guy to subdue him, and then get sued later. No thanks. I would rather get tasered than beat in the face or ribs and risk something getting damaged."
And tasers don't damage?
BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

I fucking love when people get tasered.

Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Silverain

Holy shit, it's happened again! This time, the evil terrorists from Hell were: an 18-year-old pregnant woman and a firefighter. But don't worry; our hero was "just playing around."

"Duh, but they prolloy deserved it."

Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Silverain
SpaceInsomniac said:
"That is an awful, AWFUL title for the subject of this thread."
But it's just so fucking funny.