Alone in the night

rebelway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By rebelway

I know it sound like a horror movie but its what happened to me last night.So enjoy the story.U know i m kinda a romantic guy so instead of watching tv last night i went out in my own.My parents werent home by the way.

I was tired of parties so i though to pass that night in peace.I went out in a great peaceful atmosphere to high ground where u can see all the city of Tirana.U will ask arent u affraid.What the worse that can happen to me? Some thugs showing off that are later with eyes in a shade of gray

Anyway i went out there and started thinkin about things in my life.Friends,parents yelling(long story),girls,summer in one word what is goin on with my life.First this summer plas blew up cuz of my grandpa.He is sick at this time and we are paying a lot of money to heal him.My dream is to travel the world especially America and Japan but i dunno how much is it going to fulfill.We planned this year to go to Turkey but it is history.

Also i were thinkin how fast this year passed.I feel like school started a week ago.Also the summer is going very fast.Were half a way now.And i m also going to the middle of adolescence

Thinkin all of that a big truck passing by ruined my lets say "peace time".I understood it was time to go home.I saw the clock.It was 4.41am.I headed to home listening to my ipod.I tried to choose a peaceful song and it turned to be Im yours - Jason Mraz . A cool song for that moment. I went home and slept for a sec. woke up at 2pm

That was my day.Tell me whatcha think and i will reply to u... lata ...

rebelway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By rebelway

I know it sound like a horror movie but its what happened to me last night.So enjoy the story.U know i m kinda a romantic guy so instead of watching tv last night i went out in my own.My parents werent home by the way.

I was tired of parties so i though to pass that night in peace.I went out in a great peaceful atmosphere to high ground where u can see all the city of Tirana.U will ask arent u affraid.What the worse that can happen to me? Some thugs showing off that are later with eyes in a shade of gray

Anyway i went out there and started thinkin about things in my life.Friends,parents yelling(long story),girls,summer in one word what is goin on with my life.First this summer plas blew up cuz of my grandpa.He is sick at this time and we are paying a lot of money to heal him.My dream is to travel the world especially America and Japan but i dunno how much is it going to fulfill.We planned this year to go to Turkey but it is history.

Also i were thinkin how fast this year passed.I feel like school started a week ago.Also the summer is going very fast.Were half a way now.And i m also going to the middle of adolescence

Thinkin all of that a big truck passing by ruined my lets say "peace time".I understood it was time to go home.I saw the clock.It was 4.41am.I headed to home listening to my ipod.I tried to choose a peaceful song and it turned to be Im yours - Jason Mraz . A cool song for that moment. I went home and slept for a sec. woke up at 2pm

That was my day.Tell me whatcha think and i will reply to u... lata ...

CowMuffins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By CowMuffins
@rebelway said:

"I was tired of parties"

And you avatar say "Let's Party!". I don't believe that.
rebelway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By rebelway
@CowMuffins said:
" @rebelway said:

"I was tired of parties"

And you avatar say "Let's Party!". I don't believe that. "
dude i had a party 6 hours ago i was so tired of all of that so i thought goin out
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By HandsomeDead
@CowMuffins said:
" @rebelway said:

"I was tired of parties"

And you avatar say "Let's Party!". I don't believe that. "
To be fair, it doesn't say 'Let's party all the time!' so maybe there's a little leway where he doesn't want to let parties happen. Seriously, rebelway, if you're going to have an avatar like that, then give some clarification.
Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By Bruce
@rebelway:

Yeah, you Gangsta.

Actually, you look like a friend I used to have who would take us to parties and then get drunk and randomly start pulling his junk out. He was an odd boy.
rebelway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By rebelway

hey even the biggest party in the world have to take some rest anyday ;)

nawal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nawal

us less than 18 think weirdly .. these days i dont go to bed at all , maybe cuz i am home alone ..and i totaly agree about the school thing ..lol

rebelway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rebelway
@nawal said:
" us less than 18 think weirdly .. these days i dont go to bed at all , maybe cuz i am home alone ..and i totaly agree about the school thing ..lol "
home alone lol careful the robbers may come. O soryy i forgot u r a big girl and know kung fu :P
simpsons_28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9  Edited By simpsons_28

Home alone. Didn't care for that movie...oh wait. Thats not the topic?

gidoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By gidoff

Awesome story dude, a lot of philosophy in it. :P

Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By TheMustacheHero

How do we know you're a romantic guy? YOU ONLY HAVE 5 POSTS!

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By natetodamax

Get those smileys out of my forums right now.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By iam3green

cool story bro, i wish i knew somewhere like that, that i could do what u did just chill there. it sounds like a great thing to do.