Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Red12b

NZ Police, We are a brilliant Nation,  
I have only been pulled over once, And it was a Policewoman, She was very hot, and in uniform, she pulled me over because my load was not secured, I asked her out she denied, 

have you got a Police story?
Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Akeldama

damn police. Always telling me to blow on my pie.

Monkeyman04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Monkeyman04

Very wise words indeed.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Pie

I was hoping for something else...

FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By FunExplosions

My friend got "pulled over" by a drunk cop. I was sitting in the back. It was like 3 AM and we were already parked on the side of the road. I was drunk and there were two girls with us. They were mostly sober. I remember most of it. The cop asked for my friend's license, and when my friend went to pull it out of his wallet the cop freaked out and told him to get out of the car. My friend got out and basically just stood there, then the cop bends in the car and looks straight at me and says, "Ohhhh Mr. "my last name", you again." And for the record, I still swear I've never seen this cop. Then the cop starts goin' on about how bad of a kid I am and tells everyone in the car that he remembers trying to coax me out of a house, and I wouldn't come out. I was drunk, so I wasn't sure what the fuck was goin' on. He must have been thinking of one of my family members or something. Then out of nowhere he turns to my friend (the driver), and gives him his license back and says get the fuck out of here. The girls tell me he was definitely drunk.

That's all I got.

izzygraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By izzygraze

I was on the way to a rave with 4 other people in my car. Everything was fine and we were almost there when this cop comes out of nowhere and cuts us off. He had his lights on and everythings so I pull to the side of the road, along with 2 other cars that I assume were going to the same place since they'd been riding my bumper pretty close for about a mile. Cop comes up to the window, asks for license blah blah blah, apparently I was going 80 in a 50 zone. First time I'd been pulled over so I was a bit nervous but I tell him the truth that I did not any sign that said it was a 50 zone. Cop asks us if we have any illegal drugs on us and lets us go. No idea what happened to the other 2 cars. I just just glad he let me off with just a warning since two of the guys in the backseat were drug dealers with as bunch of E on them and it was my sister's car so...to say the least we were god damn lucky.

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

MarkWahlberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By MarkWahlberg

If all cops had a sense of humor like that (or at all, really), the world would be a much better place. 

Now we just need to figure out what that can be an euphemism for...

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RetroIce4

I never blow on the pie. I am a O.G. and just eat it like a BOSS!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Hahahaha, I love that cops response, I thought he was going to tell him off.

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ahriman22

I would tell a story, but it involves weed, so I don't think the mods may be happy.

DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By DanielJW

I was shooting a movie with some of my friends, and we were using swords for a fight scene. Some guy called the cops on us because we were allegedly scaring his child. He proceeded to shout at us for thirty minutes until the police showed up and told us to go home. 

EDIT: That video made me laugh really hard.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#13  Edited By oldschool
@Pie said:
" I was hoping for something else... "
I was so thinking that.  I thought this thread should have with a warning and I was afraid to look  ^-^ 

New Zealand is funny.
Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By Red12b
@Pie:
I Guess you like to be blown on right?

Mandetory Giggity Giggity Goo!