America has done it again.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

superprohero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

after this it seems like full scale war is coming. seriously what is wrong with american government it is like they basically love to f*** with Middle East. From Osama to Isis name it every problem was created by USA due to lack of competency. Is here some sort of conspiracy? Am I the only one who is not seeing the bigger picture. Is USA doing these types of idiotic things to achieve some sort of hidden goal.

just want to know your opinions. What do you people think about this?

SpunkyHePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

we're doing really bad okay you don't have to be mean about it :(

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

GiantBomb and political threads don't mix very well.

Just saying.

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't wanna sound to pro Jewish, but most of there government facilities where already located in Jerusalem so recognizing it as there capital seems a logical step. But the thing i don't agree about is them not willing to share Jerusalem with the Palestines it seems like the most backwards thing about this whole conflict. And to be honest i only see this ending up in a violent conflict where one of both sides totally annihilate on and a other to be the total victor and claim the whole country.

superprohero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By superprohero

@spunkyhepanda said:

we're doing really bad okay you don't have to be mean about it :(

Sorry buddy I was not trying to be rude but I know I came little too blunt. But this is really serious issue I don't get it why America is even interfering in this problem? It is not like they are gaining any benefit from this unless Israel is funding them from the behind. So what is even the point of sparking the flames of war? This can have serious consequences at best these 3 countries will convert into another Iraq at worst case we can have another world war.

superprohero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soulcake said:

I don't wanna sound to pro Jewish, but most of there government facilities where already located in Jerusalem so recognizing it as there capital seems a logical step. But the thing i don't agree about is them not willing to share Jerusalem with the Palestines it seems like the most backwards thing about this whole conflict

yeah i agree with you.

. And to be honest i only see this ending up in a violent conflict where one of both sides totally annihilate on and a other to be the total victor and claim the whole country.

at worst case scenario it might drag the entire world in conflict.

SpunkyHePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@superprohero: Oh, I was totally joking, it's a real shitshow over here, and you're right to judge us for it.

totsboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@superprohero said:

... seriously what is wrong with american government it is like they basically love to f*** with Middle East...

It's almost like US makes a living out of manufacturing and selling weapons, huh.

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprohero: The Jewish lobby is a big thing in the US and the US and Israel are like real close allies, and the US likes this cause they need more valuable and reliable allies in the middle east. As long as the Sunni and Shia Moslims don't unite where safe from a global conflict. Where probably gonna get something like a Gaza war where Hessbola fires one off there bottle rockets to a nearby Israelie settlement and them (the Israel government ) reacting by force and taking a other piece of Gaza. something like the 2008-2009 war.

brandondryrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some times I think Trump does stuff like this to provoke an attack from Islamist terrorists to justify his Muslim travel ban. And to also appease the religious right in this country, which is dragging the entire country down.

mellotronrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mellotronrules

yeah, it's incredibly distressing to see this utter motherfucker undermine many of the diplomatic strides made during the post war period. granted it's more complicated than i'm presenting, but i do get the sense that he's doing diplomatic damage that won't be unfucked in our lifetime. our potential to have a role in brokering a peace is pretty much buried.

his one. fucking. job. is to keep americans safe WHILE promoting american values and civil society. and a move like this fails on all counts.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets just hope when this guy gets impeached somehow the damage he causes won't be permanent

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Trump presidency has thus far had major problems with accomplishing many of his larger, more complex campaign promises that cannot be unilaterally accomplished by the powers of the executive branch. Add in the mounting Russia investigation as well as the 35% approval rating that is even seeing chipping away at the core base, and Trump has plenty of reasons to issue a proclamation that is meant to satisfy his core base even at the cost of international indignation.

Short term political gain for long term political loss, basically.

BladedEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mods, please lock this thread.

Everyone is absolutely entitled to their political opinions. But these threads always ALWAYS devolve into two or three people who have an opinion, no room for listening to other people, shouting back and forth at each other about often very pedantic little details. Or some form of "Yah but what about Roy Moore?" "Yah well what about Bill Clinton?" straw-man BS.

By all means guys, toss your opinions about trump in here, whatever. Just don't expect anything more then an echo chamber at best, or a very soon to be locked thread (I hope) at worst.

vikingdeath1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As an ignorant 25 year old american citizen:

I do not know enough about this issue to say anything of substance.

RetroMetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This, 1000%

Lock this please.

Mods, please lock this thread.

Everyone is absolutely entitled to their political opinions. But these threads always ALWAYS devolve into two or three people who have an opinion, no room for listening to other people, shouting back and forth at each other about often very pedantic little details. Or some form of "Yah but what about Roy Moore?" "Yah well what about Bill Clinton?" straw-man BS.

By all means guys, toss your opinions about trump in here, whatever. Just don't expect anything more then an echo chamber at best, or a very soon to be locked thread (I hope) at worst.

uhtaree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By uhtaree

I'm sure the world is gonna end again, just like it did the five other times he did or said something people don't like in the past week.

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#20 FinalDasa  Moderator

I'm all for attempting to have cool and calm political discussions, but when you begin your thread implying "all out war" is coming that's not very calm.