An extended rant about something that chaps my bottom side...

ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By ozzdog12

Some of you have seen them, some of you have not, some of you may have see me rant about it someone elses post, but one of the things that absolutely bugs me to no end is those stupid ass stick figure families on the back of vehicles(see right). I honestly dont know what the driving force behind all the hate t

I hate you!
 I hate you!
owards those godawful looking things,but they drive me up the wall. I dont care about your stupid family! Some may compare them to sports stickers or even religious symbols on cars,but those dont offend me. When I see this on the back of a vehicle, I dont see "hey this is my family, I love them" I see "Hey you, look at my family, we are better than you and we know it. We are so arrogant and selfishly indulged in out own life that we want you t o feel jealous that no cares about you"....Now i may be wrong but thats just my opinion. I also think you are setting up your family for disaster by advertising to the world your family members. They even have ones where you can put names of the people underneath their respective stick figure. Thats an open invitation for rape.
 Everytime I see one, I feel like killing someone.....Its just one of those thing you know....
Your thought?
ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ozzdog12

Some of you have seen them, some of you have not, some of you may have see me rant about it someone elses post, but one of the things that absolutely bugs me to no end is those stupid ass stick figure families on the back of vehicles(see right). I honestly dont know what the driving force behind all the hate t

I hate you!
 I hate you!
owards those godawful looking things,but they drive me up the wall. I dont care about your stupid family! Some may compare them to sports stickers or even religious symbols on cars,but those dont offend me. When I see this on the back of a vehicle, I dont see "hey this is my family, I love them" I see "Hey you, look at my family, we are better than you and we know it. We are so arrogant and selfishly indulged in out own life that we want you t o feel jealous that no cares about you"....Now i may be wrong but thats just my opinion. I also think you are setting up your family for disaster by advertising to the world your family members. They even have ones where you can put names of the people underneath their respective stick figure. Thats an open invitation for rape.
 Everytime I see one, I feel like killing someone.....Its just one of those thing you know....
Your thought?
Meltac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Meltac

Cute.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By zeforgotten

I never notice anything that small on any vehicles.  
But then again I don't drive like an idiot all close to the other persons car and I keep my eyes on the road.  

But better those things that those lame Bumper stickers that were funny in like the 70s or whatever

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ArchScabby

I'm kind of offended by bumper stickers no matter what they are.  I don't really see the point in making your car look shittier.  But yeah, for some reason those family ones annoy me even more.

ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ozzdog12
@ZeForgotten: They arent that small.... Plus you know redlights....you stop behind cars... there is also parked cars....It has nothing to do with the way someone drives....
DraftDodger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By DraftDodger

They kind of annoy me as well. I see those all the time on minivans and SUVs.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By toowalrus

If you're filled with rage about what stickers people you don't know put on their car... it's probably not an issue with the sticker, is it?

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By zeforgotten
@ozzdog12: True, I stop for red lights also. 
But I'm just not one of you people super interrested in other peoples cars. 
Not when I'm stopped behind one waiting on the lights or if it's parked. 

I'm not bashing you for your hatred, I just said I don't have a problem with those things because I never notice them
Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Sanryd
@DraftDodger said:
" They kind of annoy me as well. I see those all the time on minivans and SUVs. "
ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ozzdog12
@ZeForgotten:  I can see that...i just notice things easily i guess
ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ozzdog12
@TooWalrus:  Its only the stick figures,,you can have stickers supporting Obama, hating Obama, your religion, your sports team, etc...other stickers dont bother me....its just the stick figures.....Its the same debacle with people who wear Tapout shirts
DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By DanielJW

I've never seen one of these in my life.  

Regardless, "chaps my bottom side" is an unnerving term. 

Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@ozzdog12:
It's ok to be bitter when your family hates you, bro.